What defines success at ADT?
What’s in it for you?
- Paid Training Program and first year Production Bonuses
- Uncapped Commission- Perform like a Rockstar, get paid like a Rockstar
- Assigned Territories to maximize your time and effort.
- CRM Tool, Leads and iPad provided
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Employees can choose from a variety of medical, dental, vision, and supplementary insurance plans.
- ADT also matches 401(k) dollar for dollar up to 5% in addition to automobile and cell phone reimbursement, corporate discounts and flexible spending accounts.
- College Degree preferred or equivalent sales required.
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must possess strong communication and negotiation skills
- Effective time management skills
- Aptitude for problem solving and resolving conflicts
- Ability to determine solutions for customers in a consultative sales approach
- Ability to self-generate business leads through creative, traditional and social media marketing
- Some direct sales experience is preferred, but not necessary
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Ability to work flexible hours that accommodate our customers’ needs