Role: Analyst 3, IT Business Analysis
Duration: 12 months
Location: 1628 W. 3rd street Tempe, AZ 85281
** 8am-5pm 40 hours/week ** Hybrid (Wed, Thurs in-office and Mon, Tue, Fri remote) **
** PN: Experience working Microsoft Office365 is must. W2 only no C2C **
- Work with cross-functional teams to collect and analyze data including requirements, needs and challenges to outline the potential optimization in process and technology.
- Identify specific business opportunities, influence stakeholders to support business projects and coordinating with other teams to produce better business outcomes and testing business processes and recommending improvements.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results and effort.
- Effectively communicate insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and produce useful reports.
- Working closely with key stakeholders, project managers, developers.
- Develop and provide training.
- Document and collect data to ensure solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Coordinate and assist in user acceptance testing.
- Update, document, implement and maintain procedures.
Business Analyst Requirements:
- Self-driven team player.
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills especially in Microsoft O365 including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Vision
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
- Prefer experience within the healthcare industry but not a must
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 Suite of products including Power BI and PowerApps
- Process design
PN: Experience working Microsoft Office365 is must. W2 only no C2C
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $39.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Tempe, AZ 85281: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Office365: 2 years (Required)
- Business analysis: 3 years (Preferred)
- One location