Since 2012, Rightsline has been making work easier for rights professionals with our innovative rights management software, allowing our customers to maximize their portfolios without having to max out their daily to-do-lists.
Our fully integrated and configurable platform gives you comprehensive access to all your rights, across all markets and platforms, instantly. Departments can communicate, collaborate, and cohesively take action without worrying about mistakes; and in-app reports and timely alerts ensure you never miss an opportunity to do more.
Welcome to a world of less data entry and more data integrity. Welcome to the Rightsline reality.
We are looking for a seasoned Account Executive. Currently reporting to the CRO, but possible a Sale Manager as the team expands, the ideal Account Executive will be joining a high growth SaaS company, who will bring high performance levels and complementary skills to our growing team. The role will be responsible for creating, qualifying, and closing new business by demonstrating how our solution can help support content rights and other workflows for media centric companies across North America.
What you will do:
- Delivering agreed sales quota as outlined and supported by CRO and CEO
- Managing complex sales cycle and willing to direct and collaborate with numerous parties to ensure a successful close
- Participate within the sales process by meeting KPIs, managing activities, and forecasting appropriately
- Applies a consultative approach to prospects ensuring prospects are comfortable and well informed
- Work closely with the marketing and BDR teams to ensure the sales and marketing teams work in unison and represent the core values of the company.
- Be a learner, teacher and leader in our continued training programs
What you will bring to the role:
Required Knowledge and Skills....
- You have experience working in media rights management and/or software as a service (preference is to have knowledge of both)
- You have 3+ years as an individual contributor with a proven track record of success
- Experience and success with consultative sales approach ideally in media, technology and SaaS Solutions
- Clear communicator who can empathize with our clients’ challenges and articulate actions to build strong and resilient business relationships.
- Confident & comfortable to cold call and engage in meaningful discussions.
- An organized professional with the ability to plan, schedule, and follow through.
- Passionate about sales and relationships and being a key contributor to a fast-growing company that is #1 in its space
- A true team player with an openness to growth and professional/ personal development for him/herself and others around them. Problem solver who can interpret and uncover the needs in complex organization. We must simplify complex situations and find opportunities for improvement that are actionable.
- Problem solver who can interpret and uncover the needs in complex organization. We must simplify complex situations and find opportunities for improvement that are actionable.
- Mastery of creating and conducting presentations and using a CRM as a tool to become a better business professional
- Successful sales track record within a similar industry
- You have demonstrated a proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships in previous positions
- Competitive Base salary with commission
- 100% Health & Dental Benefits
The Rightsline Advantage
At Rightsline we encourage inclusiveness, purpose and innovation. We offer flexible work hours, birthdays off, monthly wellness allowance, one-time home office allowance, team socials, happy hours and career progression in a high growth environment.
- Rightsline was the very 1st cloud-based rights and contract management platform, so we’re used to innovation. We’re also used to incredible growth if you’re into that sort of thing.
- You will become part of an amazing culture with a supportive executive team, smart colleagues who truly care, and a global team that’s been rocking this virtual collaboration thing since before anyone had ever heard the term COVID19.
- You’ll often hear “Yes, let’s try that!” and then have the chance to execute your ideas.
- You will grow more here than you would at any other company. That’s a promise.
Our 5 Stage Recruitment Process
- Review - We review applications and screen based on a variety of criteria
- Phone - Candidates will be screened via a quick 15 minutes phone chat to discuss the role opp
- Interview - We will conduct 2-3 stages of interviews via phone, Zoom or in person
- Task - Finalists will complete a small task to show off their skills (we pay for your time)
- Offer - We will make an offer to the candidate that we feel would excel most in the role.
**Please be advised that only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted, and references will be requested for those candidates selected in the final interview stage.**
Equal Employment Opportunity
Rightsline is an equal opportunity workplace. All candidates will be afforded equal opportunity through the recruiting process. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity and/or expression. We are dedicated to growing a diverse team of highly talented individuals and creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels empowered to bring their authentic selves to work.
If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
If you want to join a company that strives for a mission, purpose and making an impact, we encourage you to apply today.