What We Can Offer YOU!
We offer competitive salaries and benefits, work-life balance, flexible work arrangements, opportunities for growth and development, and a great place to work across our enterprise!
This is a great opportunity to join our successful Sales Team!
What Will Be Your Purpose:
Florida Blue Medicare Sales Agents will sell products and services to Medicare eligible individuals , and build long term relationships with customers and external business partners. You will meet with eligible participants with the goal of enrollment and presenting product information for Medicare Advantage HMO, Medicare Advantage PPO, Medicare Supplement, or stand-alone Medicare prescription drug plans or other services and products for the Government Markets segment.
- Developing sales strategies to procure sufficient number of referrals and other self-generated leads to meet sales targets.
- Using web-based tools and sales systems to analyze prospective customer needs and match to appropriate company products and services.
- Conducting plan comparison and analysis for new or existing members seeking new solutions.
- Generating at least 85% of your own leads from referrals & local-tactical research and prospecting
- Scheduling individual meetings & group presentations from assigned/self-generated leads and maintaining up to date and clear information about assigned and self-generated leads.
- Achieving/exceeding monthly sales targets
- Customizing sales presentations to communicate product features, benefits and differences all while complying with CMS regulations and guidelines and marketing and enrollment requirements.
- Ensuring Medicare beneficiaries accurately understand the product choices available to them, the enrollment process (eligibility requirements, Medicare review / approval of their enrollment application, timing of ID card receipt, etc.) and the service contacts and process.
- Enrolling eligible individuals in the Company's products. Accurately and thoroughly complete and submit required enrollment documentation, consistent with Medicare requirements and assisting the prospect in completion of the enrollment application.
- Provideing input to sales leadership about opportunities to improve products / services, provider networks, member service, telesales, retention and marketing programs and messages, business policies and procedures and sales tools (technology, training, materials, etc.). Periodically participate on process improvement teams and provide ad hoc feedback as requested.
- Using existing partnerships with medical offices and community leaders to develop self-generated leads, referrals & opportunities for building a pipeline and conducting one-on-one and group presentations/community meetings with Medicare Advantage prospects.
- Track and report enrollment support activities and outcomes and build and foster relationships with provider partners and their office staff member.
- 2+ years related work experience. Experience Details: Medicare and/or Medicaid sales experience
- High School diploma or GED
- Previous experience developing partnerships with medical providers
- Motivated self-starter, with excellent time management and organization skills
- Demonstrated ability to establish professional relationships within community, leaders, non-profit organizations, providers
- MS Office proficiency (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Active Florida 2-40 Health and/or 2-15 Life and Health Insurance License
- Valid state driver's license, proof of personal vehicle liability insurance with at least 100/300/100 limit and access to reliable transportation that will enable you to travel to prospects and / or medical office sites within a designated area.
What We Prefer:
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent years of experience
- Bilingual Spanish or Creole including the ability to read and write in both languages
- Prior community outreach and/or marketing experience
- Medicare Advantage sales experience
- Have established book of business within sales territory
- Knowledge of Medicare supplement and PDP products
General Physical Demands:
Sedentary work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally to move objects. Jobs are sedentary if traversing activities are required only occasionally.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Protected Veteran/Disabled Employer committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and equitable culture for our employees and communities.