The Commercial Market Sales Representative position is responsible for establishing strong relationships with design professionals to market the Cambria brand, to obtain Cambria specifications through strategically targeted architecture/design firms, and to increase Cambria specifications and leads for our fabricator partners.
Our Commercial Market Sales Representative will represent Cambria throughout our New York City market.
Successful candidates must reside in the New York City area, be able to work out of their home, and call on customers throughout their assigned territory.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the industry and segments.
- Effective at managing a project over time and moving it through the sales process.
- Proactively learn changes in industry standards and regulatory codes.
- Conduct quality AIA (American Institute of Architects), IDCEC (Interior Design Continuing Education Council) and continuing education seminars.
- Collaborate and work cross functionally with our commercial nerve center and segment subject matter experts.
- Research and profile key prospect lists and build professional relationships with general contractors, millwork/casework companies, OEMs (original equipment manufacturers), project owners and architects/designers.
- Provide samples for specific commercial projects and update identified product libraries with all Cambria colors, marketing materials and contact information.
- Identify and participate in commercial trade shows to increase brand recognition.
- Stay actively involved in industry associations.
- Provides excellent sales support to both internal and external parties and maintains accurate, through records of sales activities within CRM system.
- Experience in the architectural and design industry is a plus
- Must be able to travel and hold a valid Driver’s License
- Strong business knowledge and financial acumen
- Proven track record of being customer-focused with a professional demeanor
- Ability to build strong professional relationships and a proven track records of sales
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Superior organizational and follow-up skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Ability to work extended and varying hours as needed
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business or similar preferred
Experience: 5 + Years of experience in sales or design industry required
Systems: Google Suites, Microsoft Suites and Salesforce
Travel Requirements: Travel to customers, tradeshows, associations and trips to Minnesota for training.
Physical Requirements: Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds to deliver samples and tradeshow materials.
Cambria offers a competitive benefits package that encompasses Health and Dental Insurance, Paid Time Off, 401(k) plus matching, Discretionary Profit Sharing, Flexible Spending Account, Life, Supplemental Life, and Disability Insurance, Referral Program, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Assistance Program, Employee Discount and Professional Development Assistance.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
For additional company information, please visit www.CambriaUSA.com
We are an equal opportunity employer.
- The salary range associated with this job posting has not been provided by Cambria.