Company & Property Description:
Auberge Resorts Collection is a portfolio of extraordinary hotels, resorts, residences, and private clubs. While each property is unique, all share a crafted approach to luxury and bring the soul of the locale to life through captivating design, exceptional cuisine, and spas, and gracious yet unobtrusive service. With 19 hotels and resorts across three continents, Auberge invites guests to create unforgettable stories in some of the world’s most desirable destinations. Please visit aubergeresorts.com to learn more about our Collection. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram: @AubergeResorts and #AlwaysAuberge.
A century ago, Calistoga was a town centered around its bubbling natural hot springs and the beautiful weather of the Napa Valley. Today, it’s a bucket-list destination for ardent wine lovers, foodies and wellness seekers for its particularly enviable version of the “good life.” Solage was created to reflect its hometown spirit, drawing visitors as well as area vintners who come here after a day in the vineyards to relax over a glass of wine or a craft cocktail and connect.
Work closely with Travel Professionals and all members of the Sales & Operations Departments to increase and manage individual bookings. Support all three California Resorts (Solage, The Inn at Mattei’s Tavern &
Stanly Ranch). The role must provide superior customer service, manage multiple priorities at the same time and bring value and support to the Area Director of Travel Industry Sales.
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done! Within the Auberge family, our people always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their team-mates. Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:
- Develop new accounts in the Travel Industry segment from within all of the United States & International Agencies.
- Work with the Sales team in order to ensure adequate coverage for the Sales Department. Field unsolicited leads.
- Coordinate all details of bookings from these accounts with the assistance of the Area Travel Industry Reservations lead.
- Work to achieve annual budgetary goals with respect to occupancy and revenue in the transient segment.
- Manage relationships with agency accounts and ensure that all information/history in the reservations system is current and accurate.
- Maintain a relationship with travel industry contacts throughout the planning of guest stays as needed.
- Maintain a close relationship with the Area Director of Travel Industry Sales and Reservations lead to ensure the department runs smoothly and that hotel wide standards initiatives are coordinated.
- Continually update Ivvy & Reservations database with Travel Professional
- Assist with development of wedding room blocks.
- Plan and organize Familiarization Trips.
- Assist Area Director of Sales and Marketing with development of the sales department (including training, etc.).
- Assist with preparation of annual rooms budget and marketing plan.
- Act as a backup sales resource to Leisure Sales function including taking FIT reservations when needed and help with site tours if needed.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Must possess broad knowledge of all aspects of high-end hotel operations, with strong emphasis on sales & reservations.
- Ability to prospect for new business, creating new leads and awareness of the California Wine Country Resorts.
- Ability to sell each property and the unique destinations. If the sale is not closed, ability to follow up with the travel professional in a timely manner ensuring the follow up and sales process is complete.
- Ability to make oral presentations to both large and small groups.
- At least three years experience working in a hotel sales capacity.
- Knowledge of IVVY, Opera and Google mail.
At Auberge, we are passionate about our mission to be the best-loved operator of one-of-a-kind luxury properties and experiences. We are storytellers and story-makers, delivering simple pleasures and creating unforgettable memories. Born in Napa and inspired by the most relaxing places in the world, we prize simplicity, comfort, and beauty. Whatever role we play in Auberge, and wherever we work, we all live by the view that our core purpose is to enrich people’s lives. If you feel that our approach is aligned with your own passions and beliefs, we look forward to your application to speaking with you about becoming part of our family.
Solage is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Solage provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Solage complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.