Iron Peak Solutions Corp. DBA Iron Peak LogisticsSALES AND ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE / FREIGHT BROKER JOB DESCRIPTION
PAY AND BENEFITS
- Pay: $35,000.00 - $50,000.00 per year base salary
- Additional commission-based pay
- Incentive Based Bonuses
- Unlimited Time Off
- Paid Training
- Start Up Experience
- Room for growth / management
- Day shift – 30-40 hours
- Monday to Friday with optional weekend work
- Transportation / Logistics / Business or Sales job or related degree (Preferred / Not Required)
- High school or equivalent and some university (Required)
- ** Must be based out of Denver, CO or Miami, FL
- Remote and In-person work
- Accounts Manager
Full Job Description
Freight Agent / Broker Support
Iron Peak is looking for independent, driven, and competitive employees to join our team and help grow our business. As a Sales Agent you will play a key role at Iron Peak Logistics by identifying, sourcing, and developing strong business relationships with potential customers and clients to grow our book of business and expand into new markets. We need team players who are highly energetic, motivated, have strong communication skills and are adaptable in high stress situations. The ideal candidate is one who does not fear rejection, has a shining personality, and loves helping people.
This is a rewarding opportunity for high achievers. Iron Peak Logistics is a growing 3PL (3rd Party Logistics), established in 2018 with offices in Miami, FL and Denver, CO. We offer competitive pay, with an additional bonus/commission structure. Current positions available in Denver or Miami. We are looking for individuals with interest in the transportation industry who would like to propel a startup company forward! We are starting to expand into the Asset Based (trucking) division and have plans for warehousing in the near future. There is room for growth!
We are seeking a professional individual with some experience in the transportation and logistics industry, or a recent college graduate with interest in developing a career in the field. You will be coached and trained one on one with veterans in the industry as well as sales management to groom you into a customer generating machine. Training in house as well as through supplemental material will be paid on the clock and provided to match our sales strategies.
Your top priority is to maintain a sales funnel and provide freight shipments through current book of accounts. Masters of negotiation and sales, you source new opportunities daily for our team to support. This is a full time sales position and will be judged as such. You will not deal with the day to day interactions with the shipments, but rather focus on the big picture and future opportunities for our organization to capitalize on .
- Develop and grow a book of business
- The ability to identify and prospect potential customers
- Posses and entrepreneurial mindset with the goal of building a book of business and then optimizing it for profit.
- Enjoy and excel at managing relationships with customers
- Are a master of negotiation
- Naturally motivated and self managed without oversight after training and up to speed
- Creative thinker who can spot opportunities where others can’t
- Able to multi-task and maintain various opportunities in the pipeline
- Familiar with KPI’s and a strong believer of “tell me how I’m judged, and that’s how I’ll perform”
- Responsible with maintaining a book of business and exploring deeper opportunities within current accounts
- Able to perform as single point of contact for an customer
- Not scared of cold calls to establish relationships from the ground up
- Can sell and close deals with existing customers to move their freight
- Have an honest moral compass and genuine desire to improve your customers life
- Strong communication skills to relay information to internal support team when business won
What We Look For
- Be self-motived, personable on the phone, and genuinely care about those you work with
- Be able to think like an entrepreneur and identify new opportunities with a team of support personnel backing you.
- Be confident in yourself and not fear rejection over the phone. Optimism and viewing every interaction as one to gain from are a key mindset to success.
- Be understanding of how you will need to perform and what you will personally need to accomplish to get there. After training this will be a very hands off role which allows you to work remotely/from home so trust in your ability and work ethic will need to be established.
Who Is Iron Peak?
The future is very bright at Iron Peak Logistics! As new generations bring new and fresh ideas in solutions and technology, Iron Peak has the utmost intention to evolve and position the company in places to offer the most reliable and affordable transportation services to the flatbed, dry van, and refrigerated industries. We are growing significantly and are looking for passionate individuals who can deliver the caliber of service our customers require. If you love to hustle while having fun and bring a go getter attitude to the table, we would like to talk to you.
Iron Peak Logistics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Iron Peak does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
WHY IRON PEAK?!?
- Work hard, play hard group of go-getters
- Energetic and exciting
- Family and team oriented
- Started this company to have an enjoyable work/life balance
- Live local, but get to work remote (travel the world while working when up to speed)
- You get to work with the coolest crew in the planet
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings
Majority of work is done at home and online. We would like to host initial trainings and meetings in person.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Commission pay
- Are you comfortable making 70+ calls daily?
- freight / transportation: 1 year (Required)
- Multiple locations