We are looking for a SELF-MOTIVATED, STRATEGIC, and ENERGY DRIVEN individual with 3-5 years of pricing related work experience to join our team!
Your primary responsibilities will include pricing, quotation, and commission review as part of the Sales Operations team and work as the conduit between Sales and Finance. Your day-to-day responsibilities will include obtaining and relaying pricing information to our global sales team, evaluating and structuring deals, assisting generally in the sales and fulfillment processes, and ensuring the accuracy of commissions. Let us know if you think you are the one!
Zenlayer (www.zenlayer.com) is an edge cloud services provider and global company headquartered in Los Angeles, Shanghai, Singapore, and Mumbai. Businesses utilize Zenlayer’s platform to deploy applications closer to the users and improve their digital experience. Zenlayer offers edge compute, networking, and application delivery services in more than 160 locations on six continents.
At Zenlayer, we strive to be better every day by providing services that exceeds the expectations of those we serve. This includes internal and external customers!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Advise Sales on deal structures, quote preparation, obtaining approvals and order processing
- Think strategically when designing deals to propose solutions that fit a customer’s unique needs and maximize revenue
- Work closely with internal stakeholder (Products, Supply Chains, Finance, Legal…etc) to ensure all contracts are accurate and compliant with internal policies
- Partner with Accounting to review or address revenue recognition concerns for non-standard deal structures
- Partner with Legal and Finance to document non-standard terms or commitments
- Identify process improvements and formulate creative solutions when needed
- Critical thinking is a must! Self-motivated, critical thinker with cross-functional pricing and proposal execution.
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin Chinese (reading, writing, speaking, listening)
- BS degree in Business, Finance, Economics or a related field, plus a minimum 2 years’ sales support or related experience
- Strong analytical and communication skills to guide, influence and convince business leaders
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills with attention to details
- Understanding of telecom business processes, procedures, and best practices
- Extensive understanding and experience with Salesforce and CPQ
- Work Location: Diamond Bar, CA
- Job Type: Full Time
- Benefit Eligibility: Yes
- Salary: Compensation package will be commensurate with experience
Job Type: Full-time