Onebridge is hiring four (4) Sales Specialists to join our growing Technical Consulting Practice at our Corporate HQ in Indianapolis, Indiana. Join the #1 Best Place to Work in Indiana!
This is a fantastic entry-level or junior-level role for a recent communication, marketing, or business graduate who holds a passion for connecting with people, learning about tech, and who loves to win. Motivated by professional growth – the ideal candidate is seeking an organization that offers rapid career advancement and upward compensation potential.
Reporting to the Director of Sales, this role is critical in advancing the revenue objectives of the organization. You will be responsible for developing and expanding assigned account and prospect target lists focused by industry vertical, buyer category, market segment, and solution set. Responsible for generating quality data and identifying key customer targets across all service lines.
- Serve as a primary point of contact and conduit for new business and excels in relationship development and establishing trust across all levels of buyers.
- Use proven communication methods and a variety of industry tools, you work at a faster than average pace, make quick connections, and understand and identify “themes” within people, problems, and solutions.
- You have a passion for solving problems - showcased through a customer-centric vision, you exude resourcefulness by engaging with all available assets and resources.
- Possess a self-directed ability to complete a combination of tasks that include outbound outreach such as emails, LinkedIn Content curation and sharing, along with phone and video communication.
- Undaunted by easy back-end tasks such as documentation and spreadsheets, you seamlessly develop rapport and secure interest from business stakeholders in a variety of data-centric solutions.
- A keen learner – you quickly identify, qualify, and develop cross-selling opportunities with limited support.
- Intellectual curiosity for understanding evolving business issues and industry trends.
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 1-4 years of professional work experience.
- Thrive in competitive, self-directed, fast-paced environments.
- Motivated by financial incentives and quickly advance through the professional ranks.
- Take pride in quality of work and team accomplishments.
- Always WANT TO WIN.
- Eagerly challenge tradition with new ways of thinking and connecting with clients.
- Business or professional writing/editing/proofreading skills or coursework.
- Professional communication.
Business Development Representative, Outbound Engagement Specialist, Communication Specialist