Healthstore Holdings is a digital healthcare company that is focussed on redefining customer experiences and personalization through a vertically integrated Rx platform. Healthstore was founded in 2020 by entrepreneurs who have more than 20yrs experience, who have retained the key software platform and have generated sales in excess of $1bn from businesses that have disrupted the healthcare industry. The company is early stage, experiencing exponential growth and raising growth capital. Healthstore is looking for passionate, experienced and dedicated professionals who will lead teams that thrive on disrupting America’s largest and most antiquated industry.
As our Vice President of Operations, you will report to the CEO and be joining a leadership team that is committed to building a best-in-class organization, providing the best quality of service utilizing a multi-disciplinary approach to patient care and technology enabled delivery of prescription drugs.
What will you do:
- Plan and monitor the day-to-day running of our operations to ensure smooth delivery of medications and patient care
- Evaluate regularly the efficiency of business procedures and come up with new workflows as well as improvements
- Revise and/or formulate policies and drive their implementation
- Evaluate overall performance by gathering, analyzing, and interpreting data and metrics
- Ensure that the company operations conform to established healthcare regulations
- Ensure customer happiness even if it means thinking outside the box and not following established processes on occasions
- Recommend software changes needed to achieve the above objectives
- Work with the Chief Technology Officer and their team to ensure that operations are utilizing the best solutions to drive efficiencies in the business
- Help drive strategy for growing revenues.
What should you bring:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in healthcare, engineering, or business administration
- Proven experience as Manager/ Director of Operations or Customer Success in an eCommerce company
- Start-up experience is a plus
- Experience in pharmacy operations is a plus
- Detail-oriented and structured thinker
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Outstanding communication and people skills
- Ability to work in new areas, including picking up knowledge of the industry’s legal rules and guidelines
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Experience with Google docs, Excel and Powerpoint.