At Carter Motors, we strive to make every customer a customer for life. Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated. Every employee at Carter Motors is absolutely critical to its success. Our promise is to keep delivering the same award winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years.
Carter Motors in Ballard is looking for an experienced Finance Manager to join our team. Our Finance Managers are responsible for assisting sales consultants and customers to the dealership's financing opportunities, selling insurance alternatives, vehicle service contracts, and other exciting new products. While providing exceptional customer service to ensure an easy and enjoyable car buying experience.
What We Offer
- Medical, Dental & Vision after 30 days of employment
- 401(k) Plan after 90 days of employment
- AFLAC, Legal Shield & Identity Theft Shield, FSA
- Paid time off after 90 days of employment
- Growth opportunities
- Paid Training
- Employee vehicle purchase plans
- Family owned and operated
- Long term job security
- Health and wellness
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Discounts on products and services
- Build relationships & create customers for life. Assist them in selecting products by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
- Be the F&I expert. Know the in’s & the out’s of product offerings
- Learn to overcome objections and thrive in sales situations
- Direct report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses.
- Bring your ‘A game’ & positive attitude with you every day
- 2-3 years of successful experience in Dealership F&I
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Available to work flexible hours & weekends
- Ready to hit the ground running on learning new product in’s & out’s
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships
- Professional, well-groomed personal appearance.
- WA state drivers license is required
- 3 year clean and clear driving record is required
- Pre-employment background check & drug screen is required
- Carter Motors is a Drug Free and EOE employer