Location: San Jose, CADepartment: Sales
Type: Full TimeMin. Experience: Mid Level
We are seeking extraordinary sales individuals who want to target well-run companies in fast-growing markets selling unique and proprietary technology that generates measurable returns for B2B sales and marketing organizations.
This is a great opportunity to join an exciting early-stage company in a rapidly growing market space. To be successful in this role, you must be hands-on, persistent, and have the ability to overcome objections. You need to be a quick learner who can become an expert on our Software as a Service (SaaS) Demand Generation platform as well as our competitors’. In this role you will need to communicate with accomplished executives in high-tech businesses, and demonstrate why we are the right fit for their company. We are looking for a sales person who can manage a broad territory and be able to carry the entire sales process from start to finish.
- Demonstrate proven success in developing new business and managing complex sales cycle, from generating leads to closing deals
- Call on management-level executive contacts (Director of Marketing/Sales, Marketing Manager) and manage a consultative, complex sales cycle
- Work closely with prospective clients to understand their business objectives and create the most appropriate solution to meet their needs
- Understand the business challenges that our customers face and explain how our solution will solve their specific challenges
- Understand the basics of our solution technically and at least be able to communicate some of the technical aspects at a high level
- Possess 2+ years of proven sales experience in software or services
- Maintain contact with and nurture prospects who are not ready to buy
- Work through the contract negotiation process in terms of both cost and contract specifics
- Close business without excessive assistance from management
- Develop deep relationships with clients, maintaining the client asset for the long term
- Demonstrate proven track record of penetrating and expanding large corporate accounts
The ideal candidate is someone who has experience selling SaaS solutions to B2B sales and marketing executives, but other sales experience will be considered. Established relationships with marketing people at high-tech companies are considered a major plus.