Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager, Cloud Security Architect to join our Global Technology team which is part of the KPMG International organization.
- Understand, research, design, and develop security solutions, technical and reference architectures, and supporting security strategies tailored to KPMG’s business needs, with a focus towards Cloud Central services and Microsoft’s Office365
- Develop and contribute to Service deliverables with a security focus on IaaS, PaaS and SaaS services, emphasizing Microsoft technologies (Azure and 0365) that requires partnership with Global Application/Product/Solution owners and project teams to deliver reliable and scalable security capabilities and strategies optimizing confidentiality, integrity, availability, functionality, performance and financial costs; support ongoing business stakeholder dialog of security strategies, priorities and governance
- Align and translate business requirements into secure solutions, designs and reference architectures for applications and products that can be leveraged by all professionals across KPMG’s member firms
- Perform as a subject matter professional on cloud technologies (and cloud technology security) with responsibilities to coach Cloud Central members and facilitate knowledge transfer within the greater Cloud Central groups: ITS Global, IPG and member firms
- Participate and act as a promoter and Guardian of Global Standards and standard infrastructure services and solutions, while supporting audit processes for security and compliance strategies
- Minimum five years of recent experience working in a security environment on a global scale
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent work experience
- Advanced understanding of information security, border protection, incident handling & response, forensics, endpoint protection & encryption
- Microsoft Azure Architect Certification & Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies desired
- Professional certifications in information technology and cloud security - CISSP preferred, CCSP (optional), CISA (optional), CEH (optional), OSCP (optional); Azure Solutions Architect Certification (preferred but not required with demonstrated professional work experience)
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.