UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES AHEAD
We believe in doing good for our customers and for ourselves. Whether it’s launching the most anticipated model of the year or purchasing a vehicle for your next adventure, great people and relationships are at every turn with OpenRoad.
We are proud of our forward-thinking culture developed over 40 years of continuous improvement initiatives. OpenRoad is one of the largest and fastest growing automotive retail groups in the country (representing 20 automotive brands across 25 locations) with a shared vision to become the national automotive leader in customer experience. As one of Canada’s Best Employers and Best Managed Companies, we are looking for team players who are excited to continually learn, work hard, and take ownership of their role.
If you love the idea of joining an organization with unlimited possibilities to accelerate your career, then apply to OpenRoad and grow with us today!
OpenRoad Auto Group is currently seeking a Full-Time Business Technology Manager to join our Shared Services Team. The Business Technology Manager is responsible for leading and introducing new cutting edge technology to make us a distinct automotive retailer, while analyzing and improving current technology to help support business growth.
A Career at OpenRoad Means You’ll Enjoy:
- Many opportunities for internal growth
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits package
- Discounted vehicle purchase program
- Associate perks program
- Company social events
- And more!
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Recommend innovative changes, and streamlining technology to improve business effectiveness, simplicity and efficiency.
- Work with various departments (such as IT, Marketing, and Business Analyst) to build relationships and understand business priorities to ensure that all technological advances cater to the needs and wants of these stakeholders.
- Conduct business analysis, gather information on internal processes and systems, assess current use of technology against business needs and collaborate with key stakeholders to recommend improvements to spearhead business processes and meet changing marking demands.
- Through continuous improvement and forward thinking, develop and implement technological solutions to strengthen performance and value proposition, and expand business model beyond the conventional methods used in industry.
- Incite change within the management team and provide consultative leadership.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Have an MBA Degree or Business-related degree
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in a similar technology management role (IT, Computer Science, Information Science, or Management Information Systems)
- Problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Must be highly organized and work well under pressure with pressing deadlines.
- Ability to make sound decisions in a manner consistent with the essential job functions.
- Experience, passion, and aptitude in technology.
- Exceptional computer skills with the ability to quickly learn new programs and systems.
- Strong and up-to-date knowledge in relevant technology, including Customer Relationship Management software (CRM).
- Strong understanding of the retail industry (knowledge of automotive industry is an asset)
- Having PMP certification is a big asset
Internal Candidates MUST apply by filling out the Internal Endorsement Form on the Intranet. Failure to complete the form will cause a delay in your application.
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We stand behind the growth of our associates to help them achieve their vision and goals.
JOIN US AND GROW WITH US!
We thank all those that have applied. Only those considered for the position will be contacted.