- Customer needs and expectations
- Market trends and competitive landscape
- Cross-platform or cross-industry opportunities
- Execute an overall quotes and sales strategy for all Bombardier Business Aircraft aftermarket part sales activities
- Implement KPIS to monitor quotes performance and suggest process improvements
- Generate revenue through quotes sales
- Support Sales with all relevant information required to support all sales transactions, including quotation requests through sales functions of sales activities, data pulling and presentations
- Carry out responsibilities autonomously and in cooperation with management and cross functional departments such as Operations.
- Regular work schedule. Nights and week-end may be required on occasion
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a minimum of 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- You have a Technical or Bachelor’s degree in Aerospace, Finance or Business (Asset)
- You have a deep understanding of the parts and services businesses and their markets
- You have a passion for the aviation industry, particularly business jets
- You have the ability to project manage initiatives of a technical, financial, marketing and general business nature
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit that constantly challenges the status quo
- You have excellent skills in customer handling and interpersonal communication and are diplomatic and patient.
- You are confident and friendly and have good presentation skills.
- You are driven to succeed and dedicated to achieving goals within deadlines and enjoy daily interaction with customers, colleagues and senior management.
- You possess a prior experience in part sales and product support would be considered an asset
- You have strong oral and written English skills
- You have good oral and written French skills (asset)
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.