- At least three years of success and high performance in sales of technology or business solutions, or equivalent.
- Proven ability to take a personalized, solution-based approach to customer needs.
- Advanced consultative expertise in Apple and third-party solutions, mobility adoption, and business transformation.
- You possess strong business insight, as well as general knowledge of key small business industries, technology trends in communities, and business challenges.
- You have excellent listening, influencing, negotiation, and interpersonal skills to establish positive relationships with customers, as well as within Apple and our team.
- You have extraordinary written and verbal communication skills, in person and on the phone.
- You can work effectively with business owners and executives across all organizational levels.
- You have a proven ability to connect with people, manage processes efficiently, and prioritize without sacrificing the customer experience.
- You can adapt in a dynamic, ever-changing retail environment.
- If you live in Colorado, please click here.