Soligent is the largest pure play solar distributor in the Americas. At Soligent, we envision a world where solar isn't just the cleanest choice for power: it's the obvious choice. Our mission is to empower homeowners and installers with a tool-set that transforms the way the world produces energy. We do this by hiring talented people, empowering our team, and being mission driven. Soligent has been featured by the White House, Forbes, Wall Street Journal, The World Economic Forum, and the Atlantic among other publications. In this role, you will see and participate in the interworking of a high growth entrepreneurial large company in a sector that changes the world.
- We are the largest business of its kind in the world. With 5,000 customers in 45 countries, Soligent is an established industry leader in solar with the fast-paced and entrepreneurial spirit of a startup.
- You will be part of a vital team at the forefront of transforming how people use energy. Drive positive change in the world while working with the best and brightest. Our executives have built and led successful billion-dollar companies.
- We invest in you. You will learn the ins and outs of solar, be exposed to roles across the company, and receive quality training.
- Are you mission driven? At Soligent, solar is more than a job; it's our future.
- Do you see solutions where others see problems? You're not satisfied with the status quo; you constantly think about how to improve processes.
- Do you enjoy getting your hands dirty? You understand the big picture but also have an innate ability to drill down and execute with high attention to detail.
- Can you execute individually but enjoy working with a team? We support a strong culture of teamwork where it's about the collective gain. Feedback is a big part of that.
- Does your word mean everything, you take responsibility for outcomes, and are incredibly persistent? We have a culture of integrity and accountability.
- Do you connect the dots easily? You can see how your role fits in with the organization.
- Are you fun to be around and able to wear many hats? Soligent is a fast-paced entrepreneurial culture. We believe saving the world should be fun.
Looking to apply your sales experience to a purpose-driven, operationally focused, and GROWING salesforce making a positive impact in the world? The Distribution Sales Representative role allows you to expand your sales expertise with one of the most successful solar businesses by being a brand ambassador and building partnerships while acquiring new business in your assigned location. Thriving in a remote, fast-paced, dynamic environment, the Distribution Sales Representative plays an instrumental part in bringing clean, affordable, and modern energy to the world.
Helps Soligent make a positive impact by:
- Generating and developing new business to meet specified sales goals.
- Identifying and engaging with key decision makers within customer accounts.
- Building a book of business through customer account acquisition and retention.
- Growing deep meaningful relationships with customer accounts.
- Becoming an expert on products and services offered.
- Effectively leveraging partner supplier sales teams to execute co-selling initiatives.
- Executing sales leadership's strategic business plan.
- Achieving stated revenue and profitability goals.
- Engaging with customer accounts in person, telephone, video call, email or as needed.
- Performing other duties as assigned
Location: Fresno, CA - Remote
- Recent B2B sales experience required.
- Experienced utilizing a CRM platform to plan and track customer engagement.
- Strong organizational skills; ability to effectively manage your own time and operate with autonomy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to operate well in a dynamic work environment; embraces change.
- Ability to travel by car or plane
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, HSA, FSA, Unlimited PTO