Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency’s heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 9,600+ employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 50+ additional offices throughout the US, EMEA, and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network. For more information, contact Merkle at 1-877-9-Merkle or visit www.merkleinc.com.
Coordinators are the lifeline of our account management teams. Well organized and flexible, Merkle’s account coordinators have the ability to work with all levels of management (client and internal), vendors, and possess strong project coordination ability.
Coordinators are responsible for tracking jobs, meeting coordination and scheduling, routing work activity through internal and external channels in partnership with account managers, proofreading, and supporting account management needs related to the execution of financial reporting, billing and invoicing. Coordinators also support the project management cycle by keeping and distributing meeting minutes, status reports, organizing project documentation and monitoring project statuses under the direction of account managers.
Support the Account Management function on the team by providing the following:
- Project schedule development and maintenance
- Creative brief creation
- Creative content research
- Creative review and routing
- Postage reconciliation management
- Client budget tracker management
- Prioritize & manage multiple projects simultaneously under direction of account manager(s
- Assist in forecast preparation and management
- Billing and Invoice preparation
- Produce timely and accurate project and financial reports for internal and external references
- Attention to detail and proactive in evaluating recommending, and implementing opportunities to improve internal tools and processes
- Flexible in supporting the account team on a wide variety of administrative duties
- Strong client relationships at the administrative levels
- Coordinating, scheduling of meetings; taking notes and distributing; follow up on actions
- 0-3 years of course work or experience in client services/account management in a direct marketing agency or a combination of agency/client side
- Ability to multi-task and work well in a fast-changing environment
- Written and verbal skills
Some experience or course work in at least one of the following areas:
- CRM (customer relationship marketing)
- Database marketing/Tech background
- Direct marketing
- Integrated Marketing
- Digital Marketing (Email Marketing)
- Campaign management
- Project Management
- Bachelor's degree required
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Our Culture: Merkle’s energy and personality lives through everything we say and do. Learn all about what defines our people and our vibe.
Students & Recent Graduates: Start your career at Merkle and get on the path to success.
Experienced Hires: Leverage your expertise, challenge the status quo and grow your career at Merkle.