Join an established, scaling and award-winning team at Trulioo (Truly-you)! Recognized as a “CNBC Disruptor 50 Company”, “Technology Pioneers” by the World Economic Forum, “Emerging Company of the Year” by the BC Tech Association, and KNOW Identity’s “Industry Leader of the Year!”
We are a Silicon Valley-funded tech company solving the problems of trust and safety online. To realize that goal we’ve built the world’s leading identity verification platform, enabling instant verification of 5 billion people and 330 million businesses in more than 100 countries through a single API. Hundreds of businesses worldwide depend on Trulioo GlobalGateway to help streamline and scale their customer onboarding, fraud prevention, and compliance operations across the world. We are headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, have a satellite office in Dublin, Ireland, and are expanding our US teams in both San Diego and Austin. Our competitive advantage is, and always will be, our people.
In this role as Director of Product Management, you will be responsible for managing and guiding the strategy and development of our Document Verification product. You will define the vision and roadmap, aligning execution across the entirety of your portfolio while defining and modeling the best-practices that embody our core principles of Trust, Privacy and Inclusion.
Your work will span the entire development lifecycle: requirements gathering, design, product prioritization and definition, and promotion (internally and externally) of the entirety of our portfolio of investments. You will communicate across departments with a wide range of stakeholders.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Define the vision, strategy, and roadmap for our Document verification product
- Develop a deep understanding of our product and platform architecture and the requirements and path to ever-improving scalability
- Drive the product/feature project definition and ensure cross-functional (developers, testers, designers, management) and cross-organizational coordination toward successful delivery of the engineering projects
- Develop and foster relationships directly with internal key influencers/leaders (e.g. key engineering leaders and sales engineering staff) in order to inform and execute product priorities
- Manage expectations with senior product leadership providing status, action plans and recommendations related to the managed product lines
- Provide leadership to ensure a high quality product experience for partners and customers (e.g. revised processes, lead resolution of issues, UX/UI design)
- Present Trulioo product capabilities, vision, value propositions, and roadmap briefings to customers, prospects, the Trulioo sales team, and at other public events
- Experience with document identity verification products (or other relevant industries within fintech)
- Experience with one or more of the following: API platform development, SaaS, on-prem server architecture, cloud-hosted topology
- Technical proficiency: drive conversations around technology choices and communicate at varying levels of abstraction
- Exceptional problem solving, teamwork, and leadership skills
- Ability to handle ambiguity effectively and oversee multiple projects at once
- Proficiency in the English language with excellent communication skills both written and verbal are a must
- Ability to quickly understand the product and market dynamics focused on customer success
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage expectations and customer demands
Education and Experience:
- At least 10 years’ experience as a Product Manager (with at least 3-5 at a Senior PM level) within a product focused high-tech environment
- BSc degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or an equivalent level of technical experience and skills
- Experience of working in collaboration with a diverse range of business functions and customers to drive change and achieve delivery
It’s a bonus if you have:
- Experience managing software products with a UX and customer focused approach
Working at Trulioo
A great place to work! Trulioo offers a fast-paced, dynamic, inclusive work environment where all employees have an impact. You will be challenged to achieve, develop, and grow as part of a hyper-growth company.
We offer you the opportunity to make a difference and create a better world by revolutionizing how technology, trust, and identity intersect online. We are on a mission to make sure no one is left behind and everyone has the opportunity to participate fully in the modern digital economy. In order to do this well, diversity and inclusion have always been fundamental to our mission, our culture and our life. Trulioo is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity and experience connects us with the customers and communities we serve, attracting top talent and passionate changemakers across the globe. Our mission matters – for billions of people everywhere. At Trulioo, we truly believe “everyone is someone” and we invite you to join our mission and celebrate the positive change we are making in the world.
Trulioo offers competitive compensation and extended benefits package including dental, vacation and learning opportunities and programs. We value our employees and have created a flexible and friendly work environment where everyone can succeed and grow with the company! We are team-driven, collaborative, and accountable to one another.
Trulioo is a growing company and while we thank everyone in advance for considering us, only those who are being considered will be contacted. For this position, you need to be legally authorized to work in Canada. We collect your full name, email address, phone number, and home address for the purpose of reviewing your application and establishing a possible employment relationship with you.