Build a meaningful career
At LifeWorks, we offer more than career opportunities, we provide career opportunities to make meaningful contributions to people’s lives. The extraordinary expertise of a more than 6,000-strong workforce is harnessed to support the employees and families of the organizations we serve. Our innovative programs have a lasting impact on the health, financial security and productivity of 24,000 workplaces.
Full Time Employment
LifeWorks supports the total health and well-being of over 35 million lives worldwide with our clinical expertise, global presence and digital well-being platform, LifeWorks. We empower healthier, happier, and more productive employees by combining our award-winning Employee Assistance Program with proactive wellness solutions in a digital ecosystem that helps them prevent and manage issues and concerns about family, health, life, money, and work.
As a Global Employee Engagement Platform serving tens of thousands of companies and millions of employees worldwide, LifeWorks uses innovative technology and mobile-first user experience to deliver a Total Wellbeing Solution that people and companies - such as Aviva, Burberry, Walgreens, Expedia, Intel and Nestlé Canada - love to use.
Our employees have access to the same high-quality well-being support and resources provided to our customers. We pride ourselves on providing a work environment that inspires innovation, connection and collaboration while also supporting your growth and development both personally and professionally. We value difference-makers, and individuals and teams who bring high energy, passion, and a relentless commitment to excellence to their roles.
Do you have a passion for developing communication materials that engage and help people? Are you keen to learn something new and improve while you do? Do you pride yourself on your excellent writing, marketing, internal and external communications, and project management skills?
Then join LifeWorks as a Communications Specialist in the Integrated Health Solutions Marketing team. With us you’ll be able to apply your communications expertise in a variety of areas to achieve key business priorities and advance the company’s thought leadership, service offerings, and global reputation.
- Assist with the planning, execution, and measurement of marketing communications strategies and campaigns as established by the management team.
- Help develop and implement custom communication plans to support existing and prospective clients in the achievement of their objectives (using the platform, building awareness of services, etc.).
- Direct or assist in the creation of marketing strategies to promote the LifeWorks services and team initiatives.
- Ensure the timely planning, execution and delivery of materials, communications and other project initiatives that support business development initiatives and growth objectives as well as product development.
- Monitor and evaluate communication campaign results using precise parameters.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the communications approach; recommend new approaches (including new channels or vehicles), or strategic changes in distribution methods.
- Contribute to team efficiency and enhance customer service through improvements to internal systems and projects.
- Have a thorough knowledge of LifeWorks products and services.
- Act as a brand ambassador, ensuring print and digital brand guidelines are followed.
To be a successful Marketing Specialist, you will have the following qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, Journalism or equivalent
- Three or more years of experience in internal and external communications
- Excellent communication skills in French and English, particularly in writing, editing and proofreading
- Strong project management skills to effectively manage multiple and competing priorities, and consistently meet deadlines
- Creative, proactive and enthusiastic
- Very meticulous, productive and efficient
- Good at building strong relations in the Marketing team across the organization (Customer Success, Product, company marketing team, etc.), even when working remotely
- Beginner or intermediate knowledge of email marketing platforms (Acoustic, Pardot, Hubspot, etc.)
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Confident decision-maker with the ability to influence and negotiate with different stakeholders
- Ability to form strong working relationships and work effectively with dispersed and cross-functional teams
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently to produce high-quality results
- Good knowledge of the professional services or insurance industries an asset
- Demonstrated interest in the global workplace wellness and mental health sector
- Bilingual (English and French) is an asset
Job Grade: MS4
LifeWorks is a global leader in delivering technology-enabled solutions that help clients support the total wellbeing of their people and build organizational resiliency.
By improving lives, we improve business. Our solutions span employee and family assistance, health and wellness, recognition, pension and benefits administration, retirement and financial consulting, actuarial and investment services.
LifeWorks employs over 6,000 employees who work with some 24,000 client organizations that use our services in more than 160 countries.
LifeWorks is a publicly traded company on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: LWRK).
For more information, visit lifeworks.com.