Fueled by creativity and ideation, World Wide Technology strives to accelerate our growth and nurture future innovation. From our world class culture, to our generous benefits, to developing cutting edge technology solutions, WWT constantly works towards its mission of creating a profitable growth company that is a great place to work. We encourage our employees to embrace collaboration, get creative and think outside the box when it comes to delivering some of the most advanced technology solutions for our customers.
At a glance, WWT was founded in 1990 in St. Louis, Missouri. We employ over 7,000 individuals and closed nearly $13 Billion in revenue. We have an inclusive culture and believe our core values are the key to company and employee success. WWT is proud to announce that it has been named on the FORTUNE "100 Best Places to Work For®" list for the tenth consecutive year!
Want to work with highly motivated individuals that come together to form a high-performance team? Come join WWT today! We are looking for an Inside Sales Representative to join the Commercial Central team today!
Why should you join Inside Sales?
As an Inside Sales Representative within WWT, you will have the ability to work within a high performing impact team including Client Managers, Sales Engineers and Service Sales Reps to truly own the full scope of business and understand WWT’s customer and business needs. The ability to realize and master the full quote to cash process will provide great value to WWT and the many verticals in which Inside Sales operates. The clearly defined career path within Inside Sales, as well as their excellent organizational leadership, makes this role a great opportunity to excel in a customer-facing aspect within the ever-growing IT field, both domestically and internationally.
- Initiate and provide day to day support of all quoting and order management activities within assigned accounts
- Strong working knowledge of key internal systems and processes, in-depth knowledge of our go-to-market strategy as well as partner facing applications and promotions that allow us to competitively source products and services
- Accurately respond to customer requirements within the stated time frames (requests for quotes, order processing, product information, order tracking details)
- Proactively build and maintain a strong working knowledge of assigned accounts
- Proactively build and maintain a strong working knowledge of strategic OEM products and services
- In-depth knowledge and use of WWT tools, processes and partner-facing applications to build and validate technical configurations
- Working knowledge of Direct and Indirect sources of supply and associated quote and order processes
- Proactively leverage product promotions and rebate incentives
- Working knowledge of the partner registration process
- Ability to recognize an opportunity to upsell or attach services
- Proactively provide detailed quote and order management reports to key stakeholders
- Assist, mentor, and onboard new sales ops employees
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships both inside and outside the organization
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Capability to multi-task and respond to change
- Perform duties with accuracy and with a strong degree of urgency
- Ability to prioritize and perform work in a timely manner
- Team Player
- A passion for learning and continued education
- B.A., Business, Finance or other related field or equivalent work experience within the IT industry
- Minimum of two years sales and or sales support experience in the information technology industry
- Proficient PC Skills (MS Office Suite)
- Ability to effectively utilize WWT internal systems, tools and processes
- Demonstrated leadership, communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to travel as required meeting team and departmental goals (<25%)
Want to learn more about WWT? Check us out here:https://www.wwt.com/about
The well-being of WWT employees is essential. So, when it comes to our benefits package, WWT has one of the best. We offer the following benefits to all full-time employees:
- Health and Wellbeing: Heath, Dental, and Vision Care, Onsite Health Centers, Employee Assistance Program, Wellness program
- Financial Benefits: Competitive pay, Profit Sharing, 401k Plan with Company Matching, Life and Disability Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off: PTO & Holidays, Parental Leave, Sick Leave, Military Leave, Bereavement
- Additional Perks: Nursing Mothers Benefits, Voluntary Legal, Pet Insurance, Employee Discount Program