BizIQ Smart Local Digital Marketing with a focus on small business online presence.
Are you an experienced inside sales professional who is looking to join an expanding, dynamic organization? Do you want to work for a company that is an industry leader and ranked 65th on the Fastest Growing Companies in Arizona? Do you thrive in a fast-paced and growing environment where your contributions are valued and where you can see the immediate impact of your work? If you have the vision and motivation to help grow our business, then we want to hear from you!
We are hiring for sales executives with DIGITAL MARKETING experience. Traditionally an in-office role, our sales executives have continued to excel and grow through remote positions! Unique opportunity to start your career from home and grow with an amazing company and help CHAMPION SMALL BUSINESSES!
The Digital Marketing Sales Executive is responsible for selling our top-rated digital marketing services to SMB prospects. This individual's primary focus is new client acquisition, including networking to develop leads; identifying target customers; prospecting with a high rate-of-return; determining prospect needs and capabilities; presenting how BizIQ’s products provide a significant return on investment; and closing profitable deals in a timely manner (less than 30 days). Bring your talent and skill to a place where you are a true contributing member of a high-functioning team, working for a leader in the digital marketing industry.
- Secure new clients by prospecting, performing needs analyses, developing tailored sales solutions, presenting sales proposals, and closing deals.
- Grow sales for all assigned leads and market segments by leading, developing, managing, and executing a sales strategy that supports the organization's goals and increases BizIQ’s market share.
- Negotiate and close profitable deals in a timely manner in order to meet monthly, quarterly, and annual quotas.
- Generate and qualify leads in order to develop a robust sales pipeline. Source new sales opportunities through networking, inbound lead follow-up, and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Research prospects businesses identify key players and generate interest.
- Perform effective online demos and sales presentations for prospects.
- Deliver an accurate sales forecast for multiple products and services on a monthly basis.
- Document and maintain all sales activities in a CRM system.
- Learn sales related features and advantages for the entire line of BizIQ’s products and services.
- 2 to 5 years of inside sales experience selling B2B solutions ($2K+ in one-time fees and $500 to $3K in monthly recurring revenue) in a high-volume environment
- 1 to 3 years of full sales cycle experience in the Digital Marketing space (typical sales cycle less than 30 days)
- Consistent record of exceeding sales quotas
- Bachelor's degree preferred or commensurate sales experience
- Rapid prospect credibility building skills—must have the ability to build rapport, uncover needs, identify options, prioritize stakeholder needs, and close sales
- Value articulation ability—must be able to effectively handle objections and communicate value over price
- Techniques needed in an inbound sales center to research potential customers and industries in order to be well-informed and to create instant credibility within a customer organization
- Ability to analyze and synthesize potential customer data in order to create persuasive presentations
- Possess the skills needed to negotiate and close new customer sales, including reviewing and delivering contracts, pricing, terms, and conditions
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word) and customer management tools
- Highly motivated sales hunter and out-of-the-box thinker
- Self-starter; possess a "can do" attitude, self-motivated to achieve individual and organizational goals
- Strong teamwork and collaborative mindset or environment
- Ability to influence others through strong verbal and written communication
- Strategic mindset; self-directed, organized, analytical, and possess excellent problem analysis/ problem-solving skills
- Ability to build relationships, communicate effectively throughout an organization, influence, negotiate, and establish mutually agreeable expectations
- Diligent, resourceful, versatile, and able to multitask
- Demonstrate integrity in challenging situations
- Selling Digital Marketing solutions
- Experience in the driving top-line revenue in a transactional sales environment
- Proficient with productivity and web presentation tools
- Entrepreneurial style with a proven ability to thrive in a dynamic, changing environment where a critical key to success is the ability to optimize and leverage limited resources
This position is located in Phoenix, Arizona and we are entertaining options for Greater Phoenix area only.
Most people expect a sales environment to be a battle-zone, using the tools of half-truths, innuendo, and hazy “facts” to close sales. Not here! You won’t feel like you’re just a number, you will feel connected. You’ll address a prospect’s needs head-on since you know who BizIQ will help.
BizIQ offers an excellent compensation package that includes base salary, commission, bonus, profit sharing and medical benefits package:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- 401K with generous profit share
- United Health Medical plans, Delta Dental plan, vision, life, disability and more!
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays (including “floating” holidays)
- Fun, energetic atmosphere
- BizIQ Bucks! - peer-to-peer internal rewards program
- Weekly catered lunches
- Cash spiff incentives
- Espresso machines
- No weekends or travel required
- Relaxed and social company culture