(REMOTE during COVID stay-at-home orders)
About the Role...
We are looking for a dynamic Solutions Architect (cloud agnostic) to join our Architecture practice. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work closely with a high velocity team to develop and deliver Logic20/20’s value proposition, providing thought leadership from day one. This role will be responsible for providing deep technical expertise in architectural leadership to help our clients to leverage their cloud platform and create impacting experiences for their end customers. If you want a big stake in defining solutions, delivering them end-to-end, and working with a high energy group, this could be the right fit. You will have the opportunity to develop strong connections both at Logic20/20 and the industry through sales, networking and growing team members through mentoring and coaching.
This is a great opportunity for you to exercise significant influence in working with development teams and fellow architects to collaboratively define and champion cloud and microservices best practices, design patterns, and architectures.
- Interested in providing thought leadership in areas such as : Internet-of-Things, server-less, containerized deployments, and machine learning.
- Designing new cloud solutions for your clients
- Working closely with business stakeholders, lead engineers, Cloud Ops, and Cloud Security to design solutions through the full life cycle from conception to market by designing the solution with prototyping and light development
- Demonstrating thought leadership in AWS cloud computing in a full CI/CD/CT/CS pipeline of microservices based on Spring Cloud
- Demonstrating profound experience in Agile methodologies, both in practice and in coaching/mentoring/teaching others
- Providing expertise and leadership in security in the cloud space
Qualifications. . .
- AWS Architecture: AWS Architect Associate certification is a must
- Experience deploying cloud infrastructure in PROD
- End-to-end encryption and key management experience
- Data retention best practices knowledge
- Experience in architecting systems comprising one or more of the following: Cassandra, Kafka, Kinesis, Redis, Gemfire, AWS SQS, DynamoDB
- Kubernetes experience
- Application Development: Spring Boot, Spring Cloud
- BONUS for Node.js experience
- Diagramming: UML certification preferred, plus experience in Sequence Diagrams, Deployment Diagrams, and State Diagrams
- Networking Experience: must have strong understanding of DNS, ALB vs ELB use cases, HAProxy use cases and limitations, Firewall configuration, API gateway use cases, WAF use cases, Routing, and troubleshooting connectivity
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related software engineering field, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in the business technology market and expertise in working closely with varied teams in cloud computing or related technical fields.
- Comfortable talking about technical things with business people and business things with technical people. Able to express complex concepts in plain language to reach broader audiences.
- Ability to craft a compelling message and tailor it for a given audience. Ability to mix deep technical expertise with simple, everyday language to deliver a story that is memorable and useful.
About Logic20/20. . .
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest-growing consulting firms. We hire remarkable people to create simple, efficient solutions for complex problems.
Although we make it look like magic, our success is due to our approach (methodical and structured) and the people we hire (smart, motivated, and team oriented). Together, these enable us to consistently exceed client expectations—and our reputation is growing.
For the past five years, we’ve placed in the top ten of Seattle Business magazine’s “Best Companies to Work For”. From engaged leadership and wide-ranging benefits to career mentorship and diverse internal opportunities, we pride ourselves on being one of the best companies to work with and work for.
We hire people that are self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working individually and as part of a team. Our work is high-energy and demanding, but new hires will quickly feel at home among colleagues as friendly and focused as they are. We bring our best to every opportunity, driving change in industries across the West Coast. Join us and you can, too.