Reports to: Branch Manager (or Operations Manager in absence of Branch Manager)
1. Follow all Weiser policies and procedures.
2. Conduct yourself in a professional manner at all times
3. Meet with all assigned clients monthly to complete Service Call Reports and follow up on any client request(s) made in previous client meeting(s).
4. Develop and maintain open communication with clients and employees.
5. Review, update, and maintain a master schedule for each assigned account. Review Overtime reports with Branch Manager on a weekly basis.
6. Interview, select and coordinate training and placement of Security Officers with Branch Manager and/or Operations Manager.
7. Identify client needs and make a plan of action with the Operations Manager or Branch Manager to ensure those needs are met; provide technical expertise and solutions.
8. Ensure staffing at assigned accounts is adequate at 32 hpw.
9. Responding on an on-call basis to emergencies and incidents at all hours.
10. Report vacancies to Branch Manager, Operations Manager and Administrative Assistant(s) using Job Vacancy Form.
11. Appraise productivity; handle employee concerns, and discipline employees for violations of Company policy.
12. Timely document and validate all employee performance problems via a Coaching and Counseling form or other documentation in the Employee File.
13. Timely notify Branch Manager of all employee performance problems warranting disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment, pursuant to Company policy.
15. Assist in the development of Post Orders as needed and review with client and Branch Manager.
16. Work with Branch Manager and Operations Manager in making hiring, firing, and disciplinary decisions.
17. Assist Branch Manager and Operations Manager in obtaining rate increases from clients.
18. Meet all contractual scheduled hours with a minimum of unbilled overtime.
19. Build, improve and maintain effective relationships with both clients and employees.
20. Fulfill responsibilities within the regular workday and in accordance with Weiser's Timekeeping policies
High School Diploma, GED AND 3 years of experience in combination of law enforcement, military or management. Must be able to provide upon job offer a DD214 discharge document with discharge status indicated, if prior military.
Clean criminal background.
Clean driving record.
Able to obtain state license when applicable.
1. Ability to use Microsoft Word and Excel.
2. Writing and communication skills.
3. Ability to manage a scheduling program.
4. Ability to adapt to a changing environment.
Brand: Weiser Security Services
Address: 2916 W. TC Jester Blvd #106 Houston, TX - 77018
Property Description: Houston South Branch
Property Number: 12