Who We Are
Logitix is the premier secondary market partner in the sport and live event space. We provide our partners with unmatched pricing and inventory strategies, a tailored data and analytics platform, and proprietary technology and tools to maximize revenue yield while broadening distribution.
Logitix’s team of executives includes seasoned primary and secondary market industry veterans that have extensive experience in crafting business plans. These business plans have successfully assisted our partners in achieving incremental revenue while protecting the team brand all while strengthening the core of their business – the season ticket member.
Logitix is ideal for an applicant looking to be part of an energetic and flexible workplace that emphasizes teamwork and personal growth. The Logitix team is looking for a Business Analyst to add to our roster of industry thought leaders while continuing to provide our partner teams and content rightsholders with best-in-class service and results.
The Pricing Analyst will work closely with our team of inventory managers and data scientists to create and execute yield management strategies that meet our partner’s goals, while also contributing to scheduled/ad-hoc reporting. As a pricing analyst, you will be front and center in executing overall pricing and selling strategies while testing and refining strategy changes autonomously.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Analyze current markets, historical data, and live analytics to manage prices in accordance with the partner’s yield management plan
- Work closely with account managers to identify trends and new opportunities to relay to our partners
- Supplement business intelligence and application development staff to continually enhance current tools and technology product offerings
- Complete ad-hoc projects, analysis, and other duties as assigned
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong pattern recognition skills and ability to evaluate risk/reward tradeoffs
- Must have outstanding work ethic and confidence to make decisions quickly
- High sports and/or music IQ (understanding the impact of events on demand)
- You are innovative, think for yourself, and question everything
- You are a problem solver
- Able to prioritize workload to multi-task well
- Willing to work late hours and on weekends when mission-critical tasks arise
- You bring a positive attitude to the office everyday
- You are way above average, and only want to work at a place that is nowhere near average
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- One location
Work Location: One location