Are you an experienced Sales Manager who’s looking for a new opportunity to use your amazing marketing skills to drive a growing company into the next stratosphere? Then look no further.
District Stairs is hiring.
We are one of the area’s top stairs and flooring renovators.If you are a “pro” at driving sales and can motivate a team of enthusiastic sales associates to do the same, then we should talk.
· Grow business and hit sales targets
- Recruit, train, coach and assign tasks to sales associates
- Identify prospective customers through research, lead generation, and cold-calling
- Develop and execute a strategic sales and marketing plan that expands customer base and market share
- Build customer relationships by understanding their needs, resolve any issues that might arise and generate repeat business
- Schedule appointments, meet with customers and prepare quotes
- Present sales, revenue and expense reports and realistic sales forecasts to Senior Management
- Update and maintain customer account records
- Provide feedback to construction team and sales associates to improve customer satisfaction
- Maintain professionalism and represent the company in a positive manner
- Previous experience consistently meeting or exceeding targets as a sales representative in the home renovation business or as a retail sales manager
- Strong business and marketing sense
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
· Superior customer service skills
· Warm and welcoming demeaner, professional, responsive and attentive to customer needs
· Empathetic with superior listening and communication skills
· Proficient with computers, able to learn new software and processes
· Retail, sales and customer service experience
· Design, stair construction or home renovation skills are assets
· Flexible availability – including days, evening and weekends
· Willing to do different tasks according to business needs
· Driver’s license and vehicle needed
· Willing to travel within GTA and surrounding area
WHAT WE OFFER
· Competitive hourly wage, plus volume bonuses
· Opportunity to build a career, be a part of the District Stairs family and join a company on the rise
- Must be able to merchandise which may entail some lifting and standing for extended periods.
District Stairs is an equal opportunity employer.
Application deadline: 2021-09-30
Expected start date: 2021-10-11
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday
- Sales: 3 years (preferred)