Inside Sales Representative
More4Apps improves productivity for organizations by empowering their Oracle users with market leading automation and integration software solutions. At More4Apps we aim to satisfy the customer with continuous delivery of fast, robust and feature-rich software.
Team and Role Purpose
The purpose of this role is to generate and qualify new sales leads for More4Apps products and solutions, to achieve customer acquisition and revenue growth targets.
This will be achieved by:
· Identifying new business opportunities by undertaking research of accounts, identifying key players, and making direct contact through outbound cold calls, social networking and emails;
- Qualifying new business opportunities;
- Routing qualified opportunities to the sales team;
- Leveraging the M4As sales and marketing model; and,
- Creating and managing contacts in the Company CRM.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifies and cultivates new sales leads through all available channels including (but not limited to) M4A marketing activities; publicly available sources such as LinkedIn, industry events, referrals, prompt follow-up of inbound calls and partner channels.
- Develops relationships with new customers by identifying and understanding their needs and problems in order to promote and sell M4A products and solutions;
- Expands, develops and maintains existing database within assigned territory, continuously adding new business opportunities and making direct contact through outbound cold calls and emails.
- Manages and grows existing accounts; by proactively contacting customers regularly to discuss additional M4A products and solutions.
- Undertakes daily social media activity, to generate customer activity that supports the sales of M4A products and solutions.
- Actively seeks and asks prospective and existing clients for referrals and introductions for new business opportunities.
- Team with channel partners to help build pipeline.
- Maintains accurate records in Salesforce.
- Once sales leads are qualified, schedules demo meetings for prospective clients with the Senior Account Executive, and effectively hands over the lead so the Senior Account Executive can complete the sales process.
- Builds up detailed knowledge of M4A company products and solutions, and the designated territory in which they operate.
- Proactively works towards achieving quarterly sales targets.
- Attends tradeshows to promote M4A tools and establish new business as required.
- Communicates regularly with colleagues, management, marketing and other internal teams, keeping them informed on market insights, sales progress and customer feedback.
Health & Safety
- The employee will look after their own safety and the safety of others by following all instructions, rules, procedures and safe ways of working.
- Other duties as reasonably required.
Qualification and experience
MUST have Oracle industry knowledge with emphasis on EBS
Work experience in roles that require energy, perseverance, ability to work independently but also within a team environment, meeting goals, and natural drive to be successful
AT LEAST 3 years of related sales software or technical services experience (inside or out)
College degree preferred
- Investigative abilities
- Persuasion skills
- Negotiation skills
- Results driven
- Excellent spoken and written communication
- Relationship building skills
- Action and goal orientation
Business to Business information technology sector.
Position in organization
Member of the Inside Sales Team
Our Company Values
At More4Apps PEOPLE MATTER
We strive to UNDERSTAND the needs of our customers and our colleagues
We choose to COLLABORATE with integrity, consistency and respect
We aim to IMPROVE the experience for all
And along the way WE HAVE FUN
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
This will be a fully remote position.
- B2B sales: 3 years (Required)
- Oracle EBS: 1 year (Required)
- Software or technical services Sales: 3 years (Required)
- Fully Remote