Looking for an opportunity to join a great company whose core purpose is to power the visionaries of this world by delivering them cutting edge infrastructure technology solutions that are tailored to their needs, quickly, reliably and cost efficiently.
As a cutting-edge Montreal-based technology company, Hypertec is a global provider of information technology products and services. Its strategic divisions serve more than 3,000 customers in over 70 countries. Its solutions are employed by organizations from small to large in sectors including cloud providers, media and entertainment, financial services, aerospace, engineering, healthcare, government and education.
To keep up with our rapid growth, we are looking for an Account Executive to join our growing team, all while being a leading example of our company culture.
- Develop business with existing customers and establish new customers based on sales techniques such as Cold Calling, Partner and Industry Networking;
- Build, Develop and maintain a book of accounts;
- Manage the full sales cycle for clients;
- Outbound calling to prospective and current clients on a daily basis;
- Communicating Hypertec’s value proposition to key decision makers and influencers;
- Manage time effectively to achieve sales goals and metrics on a consistent basis;
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with our manufacturer and distribution partners;
- Identify, Create, Develop and Manage Opportunities in the Sales Pipeline to achieve Sales Targets and Goals;
- Attend manufacturer/vendor training events;
- Collaborate with Pre and Post Sales Internal Support Teams.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- College diploma is preferred but not required;
- Current IT certifications would be an asset;
- Minimum 1 year of experience selling, with proven track record of success;
- Experience in IT sales a an asset;
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and verbal);
- French or bilingual is an asset;
- Excellent presentation, negotiation and organizational skills;
- Ability to work within a performance based environment and thrive in this type of setting;
- Ambitious, goal driven, energetic, & self-motivated;
- Ability to multi-task and manage several projects concurrently;
- Strong consultative sales skills.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment;
- Competitive compensation package and commission structure;
- Leads/Prospects provided;
- Paid sales training, coaching and development to maximise your earning potential;
- On-site cafeteria;
- Free access to our 24/7, fully equipped gym + trainer;
- BBQ, theme days and other employee engagement events;
- Career advancement opportunities.
Hypertec is an equal opportunity employer.
Hypertec evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Job Type: Full-time