Are you a self-starter with super human communication and organization skills who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment? Retail Aware is looking for a motivated, versatile Customer Success Engineer to join our team!
In this role you'll act as an internal voice of the customer, working with our clients to ensure timelines are hit and client expectations exceeded. You'll rule SOWs, KPIs, and day to day communication supporting key accounts. No two days will look a like.
If you enjoy complex challenges and want to gain unique experience working with some of the world's most recognized brands and retailers, then we have a home for you!
Core Values: Take ownership. Innovate fearlessly. Run fast.*
The position is open immediately, offers competitive salary and great benefits like health, medical, dental, equity, and flexible schedule.
Customer Success Engineer responsibilities:
- Maintain client relationships with key stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle, and record feature requests and feedback
- Proactively respond to and help resolve customer questions, issues and other support requests
- Coordinate key milestones including shipping, deployment and client reporting
- Onboard customers and move them through the customer success pipeline
- Expand client accounts through converting POCs and add-on sales
- Help setup and maintain customer portal accounts, as well as customer records and order entry
- Create product documentation, support guides, and other customized resources for customers
- Become a subject matter expert for clients on all Retail Aware products
- Other responsibilities as required
Customer Success Engineer qualifications/requirements:
- A College Degree in Business or a related field is recommended
- Experience with Customer Service, Account Management, and Project Management
- Experience with Google Suite products, Hubspot, Asana and ERP systems is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, customer empathy and attention to detail
- Excellent writing skills and experience with creating technical documents
- Possess good time management habits and the ability to work in a fast paced agile environment
- Demonstrate passion, initiative, innovation, and creativity
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations