Job DescriptionCSI is seeking a highly organized, self-motivated, problem solver to join our team as a Relationship Manager.
- Become knowledgeable of all CSI accounts payable options and processes
- Manage and provide all necessary customer services, including but not limited to product delivery, supplier enablement, supplier support, and ongoing account support
- Accurately answer customer account related inquires, often requiring in-depth troubleshooting, diagnosis, or engagement of other departments
- Educate customer on best practices and processes regarding accounts payable processing
- Confidently lead customers through conference calls and training
- Proactively manage vendor enablement campaigns and databases
- Provide necessary reporting to customers timely
- Become APSC (Accounts Payable Solutions Consultant) certified within first year of employment
- Actively participate as a CSI team member by offering ideas and input to support and enhance current CSI products, processes, and programs, and work collaboratively to ensure customer success
- Perform all duties within assigned timeline and effectively communicate progress of assigned tasks.
- Take ownership of other special projects and assignments to support the business as needed
Experience & Qualifications
- A minimum of 1 – 2 years previous customer service experience
- Strong communication skills
- Adaptive to frequent process changes
- General skillset to perform/navigate on Microsoft OS; minimum of 60 WPM
- Experience with Excel (Intermediate or Advanced) and SalesForce desired but not required
- Financial, technology, FinTech backgrounds are a huge bonus; Credit card processing or credit card services background also helpful
- Experience in banking, media, and/or hospitality a plus
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in business, communications, finance, or related fields
This position is located on-site at our headquarters in Bonita Springs, FL. Employment is contingent on a background check and drug test.