Russian Key Account Manager
Founded in June 1996, VS Media is an industry leader specializing in highly interactive, high-traffic, live video chat websites. Spanning the globe with over 200 million visitors per month and 80 million ads per day, we provide a platform for adults to discover new kinds of interactive content through live video and chat services. Our size and scale stretches across every continent, delivering powerful technology to enhance our clients’ online presence. From streaming live video to billing solutions to gamification development, we leverage the latest technology to provide the best digital experience possible.
About the Job
VS Media is currently looking for a communicative, organized, and driven person to oversee some Russian key accounts in our Broadcasting Department. This will involve ensuring these relationships are kept in good standing, as well as helping these accounts grow their business on our network.
The person in this role should have the ability to juggle multiple responsibilities while still staying focused on the bigger picture. Familiarity with the industry is not needed, but familiarity with tracking metrics, being able to clearly communicate delicate matters, and an intense desire to observe, learn and grow is wanted. Written and spoken Russian is a MUST!
Qualities of a Qualified Candidates
- Attentive to fine details, organization, follow-through.
- Ability to manage difficult or demanding personalities and meet their needs.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Initiative and ability to identify and anticipate challenges.
- Adaptive to changing and fast paced, teamwork environment.
- Able to juggle multiple needs and prioritize appropriately.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to clearly communicate between multiple parties detailed concepts.
- Proven self-starter with a dynamic, can-do attitude who seeks creative methods of problem solving.
- Prior experience in a role which demanded proactive analysis and account management.
- Prior experience working with a team on large scale projects and goal achievement.
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
Compensation will include base salary and incentive bonus plan (after one year of employment). Full benefits package including health/dental/vision and an attractive 401k plan.
Please note that while our offices look more like those of a tech company, our core product caters to the adult content. Please look at our website flirt 4 free to make sure you are comfortable with the nature of the industry. While adult content will not be a part of a typical day, it is important that candidates be comfortable working within the industry.
For consideration, please send along your resume, with cover and salary requirements. Just so we know you are paying attention and not applying to every job please put the phrase “ACCOUNT MANAGER” in the subject line of your submission.
Job Type: Full-time