Western Funding is a fast growing, specialized consumer finance company and subsidiary of Westlake Financial Services, providing automobile financing to borrowers with limited access to traditional credit. Western Funding enables the origination, accepts assignment of and services installment loan contracts originated by its national network of automobile dealers. Dealers own their portfolios and share in the collections on the associated installment loan contracts.
As a Marketing Service Representative (MSR), you will be working alongside the Sales team by partnering up to manage the administrative review process from lead identification to on-boarding for new dealers. This role is highly imperative to the growth of the company, enabling the ongoing expansion of our dealer base. We seek to identify and sign up dealers whom our program can help and who operate their stores in a manner that is compliant with the law and our program guidelines. Our goal is to build a profitable partnership with every one of our dealers, and it all starts with you.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build and assign leads to Sales Managers
- Send out pre-qualification docs to dealers
- Notify dealer and Sales Manager of acceptance or denial
- Assist in gathering required documents
- E-mail and phone dealers with updates
- Respond to all e-mailed and phone inquires
- Work with subsidiaries to obtain clarification on potential legal issues
- Execute Master Service Agreements and E-contracting addendum (I/A)
- Manual matching Dealer Center/Dealer Track ID’s to ensure dealer access
- Mentor and provide guidance to Sales Managers
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Clear and concise communicator, both written and verbal
- Takes initiative when needed
- Demonstrates attention to detail
- Comfortable adapting in a fast-changing environment
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Prior automobile loan experience PREFERRED
- Experience in the Subprime industry PREFERRED
- State and County licensing knowledge PERFERRED
- Credit Bureau literacy PREFERRED
MACHINES, OFFICE EQUIPMENT & SOFTWARE:
- Web navigation and/or applications.
- Personal computer: Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Copier, Faxing & other general office supplies.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Account
- 401K matching
- Employee Stock Ownership Program in a $14.2 Billion Company, plus company matching
- Wellness Program, Daily Team Exercises
- Metro Tap Card and Metro-link Reimbursement
- Westlake University, Certification Programs
- Career Path Opportunities
- Discounts on Parks, Museums, Movie Tickets, and Attractions
- AT&T Wireless Discounts
- Employee Loan Assistance
- Onsite Yoga, Treadmill Desks
- Annual Flu Shots, Biometric Screenings
- Paid Vacations Days
- Paid Sick days
- Paid holidays
- Rental Car Discounts
- Dell Member Purchase Program
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not unlawfully discriminate in employment. No question on this application is used for the purpose of limiting or excluding any applicant from consideration for employment on a basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law. Equal access to employment, services, and programs is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the organization.