Job Title: Business System Analyst-Sr. (Capital Market)
Location: Irvine, CA
Domain: Capital Markets, Investment Management
- Minimum 7+ years of experience as IT Business analyst/PM
- Prior experience of working in Capital Markets domain with Asset Management, Investment Banking organization is preferred
- Strong BA & PM skills like – Functional-spec, BUAT, Test-cases, User-cases, meeting with client sr. managers, presenting business solution, setting up/fine tuning business process, creating Project-plan, Tracking Projects-status etc.,
- Complete understanding of trade life cycle
- Experience with all phases of the SDLC
- Advanced knowledge ofSQL: Sybase
- Should have worked and delivered projects in fast phased approach
- Excellent communications skills - strong verbal and written communication skills in order to develop and communicate project deliverables.
- Capable of utilizing formal business analysis methods and tools to govern and control programs
- Data mapping skills
- Gap/Comparative analysis
- Report analysis
- Application issue diagnosis skills
Nice to have Skills:
- Basic knowledge of UNIX is a plus
- Basic understanding of XML is a plus
- Understanding of SWIFT messages is a plus
- Ability to work effectively with FTEs, Clients and vendors as well as across multiple geographies.
- Good relationship building skills both within team, between teams, and across geographies.
- Offshore-team supervision responsibilities.
- Expected to act independently to oversee project requirements related to schedule, budget and scope.
- Makes recommendations to SS project/program manager, which may influence the success of projects and team objectives.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $110.00 - $130.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Temporarily due to COVID-19