Who are we?
Admix is the market leader for in-game advertising. We call it In-Play.
We connect some of the worlds’ biggest game developers and premium advertising platforms, enabling game developers to monetize their content with interactive, programmatic brand placements. With the aim to be non-intrusive, tailored and auctioned in real-time, Admix has kickstarted the next big shift in the media landscape. Gaming is going to be a mainstream media channel, similar to how social has become dominant today - and Admix is on track to be a key element in the gaming channel’s overall infrastructure.
Founded in 2017, we’ve experienced exciting growth and our headcount currently sits at around 40 people. We’re looking for talented people to join our team who can provide value and help Admix enter into its next stages of success.
About the role
Selling to agencies, brands and their partners, we are looking for a motivated, entrepreneurial sales individual contributor, who understands the media landscape, is comfortable discussing new media, and wants to help establish gaming as a media channel. Selling Admix’s innovative formats and environments to media buyers, you will be at the cutting edge of media, where brands can appear in gaming and virtual environments - without interrupting the user experience. We’re looking for someone with a passion for leading and developing their book of business, a tenacious approach to making new connections with qualified value, and a collaborative, can-do, caring nature.
- Identifies and solicits new business; builds and maintains a full pipeline of sales prospects.
- Services and grows relationships in existing base of clients.
- Identifies client/agency needs and develops persuasive proposals to meet needs and opportunities.
- Delivers effective sales presentations.
- Steers clients based on market, platform and station information.
- Maintains client communication and ensures client satisfaction.
- Monitors competition to continually find new account leads.
- Works collaboratively with internal partners to drive revenue.
- Ensures prompt payments.
- Creates effective marketing campaigns in cooperation with Admix resources.
- Generates revenue and meets/exceeds established sales targets.
- Become a subject matter expert in-market; evangelising Admix at events, functions, networking etc
What we’re looking for
- 3+ years’ experience in digital media sales, account management or client service roles, with a focus on agencies preferred.
- Organizational agility to work across functions, markets and segments; and driving scaled programs.
- Consistently demonstrates a ‘growth mindset’; embracing continuous learning; challenging the status quo, being brave, ‘failing fast’ and rapidly iterating.
- Excellent relationship builder, well respected and known for integrity - natural hunter mentality.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and comfortable presenting to groups/public speaking.
- Naturally organised with an eye for detail and able to turn data into insight/opportunity.
- Driven and ambitious - the business as a whole is growing quickly, and will suit those keen to develop and grow as individuals.
- Passion for Gaming/VR/AR.
- Fluency in English a must.
Nice to haves ✔️
- Additional languages, business proficiency
- Mobile gaming &/or in-app sales experience
- Proven experience selling a new/non-standard product/format
- Programmatic trading experience / technical knowledge of adops and yield management
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Salary & OTE bonus
- Exciting Career Growth in the Gaming and AdTech Industry
- Standard Tech Benefits (Medical/401k/gym subsidy, etc)
- Flexible Working with a WFH budgetFree gaming subscriptions! and occasional new hardware