GEL SOLUTIONS, LLC
has an opening for a
Business Development Manager
Why Join our Team?
- Career path options in a rapidly growing, dynamic company
- Exposure to a wide range of market sectors, clients and technologies
- Stimulating work environment with a highly experienced and skilled team
- We have fun while working hard!
GEL Solutions (GEL) is a niche professional services firm providing surveying, subsurface utility engineering (SUE), and geophysical services to clients throughout the United States. We are seeking an outstanding and energetic individual to lead and manage our business development initiatives. The successful candidate will join us in spearheading growth in our targeted markets.
Our goal is to apply our surface and subsurface mapping skills to improve our clients bottom lines and reduce their risks. We are committed to fanatical customer service and offering the latest technologies and services. To this end, we employ and train customer-focused staff that have exceptional attitudes and technical skills. We are proud of our culture of innovation and our focus on quality.
GEL Solutions – BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
GEL has a position open for a senior level Business Development Manager. This position has very high growth potential and is ideally suited for an individual who aspires to a key leadership position with a rapidly growing, entrepreneurial company. An added benefit of this position is the opportunity to learn and support our Company s core service lines.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and execute marketing strategies based on company services and goals.
- Conduct market research to identify and develop potential business opportunities, monitor incoming leads, and track proposals to increase sales close rates.
- Develop and foster relationships with potential teaming partners and clients and maintain existing client relationships through frequent communications.
- Create win strategies and prepare proposals and responses to requests for proposals (RFPs) and requests for qualifications (RFQs), including Standard Form (SF) 330 s and other federal and state forms.
- Maintain records and reports for all business development activities.
- Provide business development input for public relations releases through social media and materials for publication.
- Monitor trade publications and online resources to keep track of market trends.
- Attend trade organization meetings and conferences as required.
- Serve as a positive representative of the company and its core values.
- Understanding of applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations, ordinances and professional ethics.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Bachelor s or Associate s degree in applicable field (preferred) and/or demonstrated senior-level professional experience in a similar role.
- Working experience with-and knowledge of-both public and private markets, including an understanding of funding sources and contract vehicles.
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Deltek Vision CRM)
- Previous experience with surveying/engineering/geophysical firms preferred
- Proven excellent writing, editing, and document production skills with a high level of attention to detail and independent resourcefulness
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to travel
- Ability to lead and work as part of a team
- Must exhibit a positive and professional approach to clients and company staff
- Possess high ethical standards and the Core Values of the GEL Group
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.