CUSTOMER SUCCESS MANAGER
Want to work with fearless innovators, visionaries, and community-minded people who challenge the status quo? We do too.
Plex is more than a software company — we’re a team of disruptors who are driving innovation and unlocking the promise and value of smart manufacturing.
It isn’t a trend or a moment, it’s a movement. And we’re leading it, but we can’t lead it alone.
That’s where you come in.
Plex Systems, Inc.® delivers the first smart manufacturing platform, helping the world’s leading innovators to make awesome products. Built in the cloud, the Plex Smart Manufacturing Platform includes MES, ERP, supply chain management, Industrial IoT, and analytics.
We believe that anything that can be made can be made better, and we are focused on finding the right people to help us achieve the big important tasks ahead.
Is that person you?
In support of our ongoing growth, we are looking for a Customer Success Manager to build and maintain strong customer relationships with an assigned client base in order to facilitate a positive and productive long-term relationship and ensure customer loyalty. The position is a remote role and can be located anywhere in the Midwest.
WHAT’S YOUR IMPACT?
- Develop and maintain extraordinary relationships with existing clients to ensure their satisfaction and retention while helping to grow our incremental revenue.
- Effectively renew all assigned accounts with favorable terms and conditions.
- Provide regular account reviews to highlight key results, metric analysis, demonstrated value and emphasize the ROI, as well as recommend process/procedure changes to better utilize Plex's solutions and services.
- Demonstrate expansion of the Plex solution beyond the functionality introduced during implementation process and consistently seek new business opportunities by presenting and recommending new Plex products, services and partner solutions.
- Maintain current and accurate account information and contact information within assigned customer database.
IS IT IN YOU?
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent desired.
- 5+ years of consultative sales, business consulting and or account management. Proven track record in meeting/exceeding individual targets.
- Previous experience with a value based sales, "solution selling", target account sales, "the complex sales" or similar sales methodology.
- Proven success meeting and exceeding a sales quota.
- Previous contract negotiation/renewal experience a strong plus.
- Experience in ERP, particularly in the area of Manufacturing.
- Experience working with cloud/SaaS environment.
- Ability to manage multiple, concurrent client relationships.
- Previous experience leading/facilitating large groups in a business setting.
- Ability to anticipate change and adjust priorities accordingly.
- Ability and desire to independently interact with multi-functional Plex teams on a global basis.
- Familiarity with SFA tools SLX, Salesforce.com etc.
- Ability to work independently and mentor other members of the Customer Success team.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
We are proud to be recognized as one of the top workplaces in the tech industry. Our inviting culture fosters collaboration, innovation, and motivates team members to take on important work, every day.
In addition to all the benefits you’d expect from a world-class company like ours, we also offer Day 1 benefits, career growth and professional development opportunities, tuition reimbursement, unlimited paid time off, a wellness allowance to support your family’s well-being, sustainable work-life balance, and flexibility. Our multiple office locations offer a casual-dress workplace, complimentary snacks and drinks, and “de-stress areas” complete with amenities in some locations like massage chairs, golf simulator, ping pong tables and more.
Plex values the power of diversity and inclusion – it isn’t just a talking point for us. It drives our business and fosters fresh thinking, and is reflected in the individuals we hire, and the culture and community we’ve built to support them, such as our [email protected] and [email protected] groups. As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applicants of all types and from all backgrounds. Plex urges our employees to understand, accept, and celebrate the differences among people.
SOUND LIKE YOUR DREAM JOB?
EXCITED ABOUT PLEX BUT NOT THE RIGHT GIG?
Don’t despair – your perfect fit is on its way! Stay connected, sign up for job alerts or submit a general application on the Plex Careers page.