Healthcare is one of the fastest growing sectors of the US economy, but the industry faces many challenges in delivering value to providers and payers and in improving patient care outcomes in a highly dynamic marketplace. SeKON is at the forefront of defining and building solutions to address those challenges.
SeKON has a career opportunity for a Business Development Capture Manager to help us design innovative solutions in the Federal Health IT market. As a Technical Solutions Architect on our team, you will translate our customer’s IT needs and future goals into plans. Through your leadership, we will transform the way our clients use technology including cloud migrations, integrating advanced technology, modernizing legacy systems, cyber security, and a lot more. Join us and build the future of Health Information Technology. Empower change with SeKON!
- High level of initiative and work well in a team environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Undergraduate degree
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Strong MS Office Skills
- Experience capturing accounts.
- Exceptional leadership and management skills
- Superior organizational and time-management skills
- Strong public speaker
- Excellent analytical skills
- Must be a good delegator and a good multi-tasker.
- Strong negotiating skills
- Communicates capture strategy to the sales team and makes sure it is implemented effectively.
- Assigns specific duties to the team members
- Communicates expectations and responsibilities to each member of the team.
- Coordinates and manages the bidding and proposal process.
- Conducts research and uses information compiled by the staff to determine the best price and the best slate of services for the bid.
- Meets with prospective customers to answer questions and discuss a possible contract.
- Closes the deal or makes the final sale and brings in new business for the company for the best possible price.
- Expands the client base while maintaining existing clients.
- Understands every aspect of a business opportunity including the scope of the project, how many resources will be needed, the impact on schedules, competitive pricing and budget concerns.
- Works with proposal developers to ensure that a top-notch proposal is submitted to the prospective client.
- Answers questions in the proposal and is involved in every phase.
- Assigns sections of the proposal to the appropriate experts on the team.
- Holds meetings to ensure the work on the proposal is moving forward quickly enough to meet the deadline.
- Establishes and builds relationships with prospective and existing clients.
- Develops a plan for making regular contact with prospective client targets.
- Studies key competitors
SeKON is an information technology, engineering, and cyber security solutions and services leader working to solve the toughest challenges in defense and civilian health markets. With over 20 years of experience, SeKON specializes in providing large-scale Health IT programs.
We know pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That is why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, health and wellness programs, income protection, paid leave and retirement, and tuition reimbursement.
You will also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our partnership with LinkedIn Learning, the leading online learning platform. LinkedIn Learning helps organizations increase learner engagement and develop the skills they need today and tomorrow. With over 16,000 courses taught by real-world experts and more than 50 new courses added every week, the library is always up to date with the most in-demand business, technical, and creative content. Drawing on insights from 600+ million LinkedIn members, LinkedIn Learning also delivers personalized recommendations that connect learners with the most relevant online learning resources. For more information, visit http://learning.linkedin.com. SeKON will help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success.