If you are wondering what makes TRIMEDX different, it's that all of our associates share in a common purpose of serving clients, patients, communities, and each other with equal measures of care and performance.
- Everyone is focused on serving the customer and we do that by collaborating and supporting each other
- Associates look forward to coming to work each day
- Every associate matters and makes a difference
It is truly a culture like no other — We hope you will join our team! Find out more about the available position below.
The Clinical Engineering Senior Site Manager leads clinical engineering initiatives to provide superior customer service and operational efficiency by managing the execution of the TRIMEDX Medical Equipment Management Plan (MEMP). This position manages operations on a day-to-day basis, collaborates and maintains positive relationships with customers, works to develops associates, and provides a communication channel between hospital executives and the TRIMEDX. The Clinical Engineering Senior Site Manager also directs Joint Commission inspections and ensures that TRIMDEX services are in compliance with regulatory standards.
- Apply knowledge and experience of technology and/or equipment to oversee site operations and provide direction to others
- Motivate others through praise, recognition, and rewards
- Manage personnel by staffing and scheduling technicians in a manner that assures the best service possible
- Coach and mentor technicians and/or site managers, team leads, and supervisors by providing feedback on performance and documentation habits to deliver continuous service excellence
- Influences change through recommendation guiding other professionals based on credibility and technical knowledge
- Manage Service Operations functions, such as service contracts and resources. Review demand labor, demand parts, labor, contracts, labor, and parts
- Administer MEMP to key performance measures
- Answer questions and meet with others to discern the root cause of technological/process problems
- Manage inventory of shop supplies
- Develop service strategies with an outlook of continuous process improvement. Provide metrics to TRIMEDX Central Office and work to meet these requirements
- Manage Joint Commission inspections and make sure open work orders are made a priority and that performance assurance inspections are documented
- Provide timely feedback on projects and other requests as assigned
- Identifying variances to the norm, and making decisions about immediate corrective action
- External customer interaction – defines and recommends solutions to satisfy issues risen by external customer (hospital C suite level); includes regular interaction with external customers
- Sets local strategy to achieve goals operating within set parameters, policies or management. Authority to determine local strategies and execute
- Champions and leads continuous improvement initiatives including evaluating site wide metrics root cause and building corrective actions to bring back to the standard. Includes identifying variances to the norm and making decisions about corrective actions.
- May be over one site or multiple sites that are $5M to $15M in revenue
- Financial management PL responsibility
- Narrow financial and operational business targets with a focus on tactical operations
- Portfolio – Hospital system level and standalone
- General time horizon for tasks and planning: Weekly: 10%; Monthly 50%; Quarterly: 30%; Annually 10%
Account Management & Development
- Build relationships across a diverse and complex political customer base
- Effectively collaborate with customers and vendors to develop win-win solutions
- Identify and pursue opportunities for business entry
- Manage financial performance
- Promote opportunities for scope of service expansions
- Be accountable for long term technical strategic scope of service expansion
- Multiple accounts and/or system level responsibility
- Engages with the client on a local level and has an understanding of growth opportunities. Provides information and insight to operational leadership, client services and key internal stakeholders as appropriate
All other duties as assigned
Skills and Experience
- Ability to think and manage strategically
- Ability to manage day-to-day and long-term site operations
- Ability to lead, motivate, and develop others
- Ability to perform financial analysis and calculate budgets, revenue, and costs
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications required
- Strong written, verbal, and presentational communication skills
- Rarely required to bend, crouch, climb, balance, or otherwise maneuver body to perform equipment and/or environment of care inspections
- Occasionally required to grab, grasp, or otherwise handle tools to teach and mentor technicians
- Build relationships across a diverse, and multiple customer base
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in electronics, engineering or technological field required.
- Technical certification such as A+, CBET, CRES, CLES, or CCE preferred
- Minimum 7 years’ experience managing in a clinical engineering environment or direct management experience with proven business acumen and ability to develop others
- Previous leadership experience and leading others is a must. Exception basis: Successful graduate of the TRIMEDX Plus One program
MONITORING AND MEASUREMENT
Behaviors (Only check Leadership Behaviors if this position manages associates)
Associate Behaviors: customer focus, ownership, core values, collaboration
Leadership Behaviors: Leads the Business (customer orientation, bias for action, ownership, continuous improvement), Manages Self (honest, humble, curious, self-aware), Leads Others (respectful, collaborative, develops others, communication)
Quality Management Systems (QMS): Information Management (ISMS) and Medical Devices (MD QMS)
TRIMEDX has implemented a QMS program adhering to the standards of ISO/IEC 27001:2013 ISMS and ISO 13485:2016 MD QMS. It is the responsibility of all TRIMEDX Associates to be aware of the policies and procedures to contribute to the effectiveness of the TRIMEDX’s QMS.
- Medical Device Maintenance & Repair: Demonstrates deep understanding of the principles of maintaining and repairing medical assets in accordance with company policy and manufacturer recommendations. Proficiency in specific modalities is dependent upon work location.
- Use of Computerized Medical Asst Management Systems: Demonstrates understanding of software systems (RSQ, Service Now) used to manage maintenance and repair of medical assets. Able to use the systems in accordance with company policy to properly document service information in accordance with company and manufacturer guidelines.
- Regulatory Compliance: Understands all relevant regulatory requirements and demonstrates applicable compliance with regulations.
- Compliance with ISO Policies & Procedures: Understands applicable QMS & ISMS policies and procedures. Able to explain the appropriate policies and procedures as well as when and where they apply. Creates and maintains documentation in accordance with all ISO policies and procedures.
Standing - Occasionally
Walking - Occasionally
Sitting - Frequently
Reaching with hands/arms - Occasionally
Climb or balance - Occasionally
Stooping, Kneeling, Crouching or Crawling - Occasionally
Talking - Frequently
Hearing - Frequently
Seeing - Constantly
Performing repetitive motions with arms or hands - Frequently
Lifting/Carrying/Pushing/Pulling up to 10 lbs. - Occasionally
Lifting/Carrying/Pushing/Pulling up to 25 lbs. - Occasionally
Lifting/Carrying/Pushing/Pulling up to 50 lbs. - Occasionally
Lifting/Carrying/Pushing/Pulling > 50 lbs - Occasionally
Driving - Occasionally
Use of fine motor skills to install, service or maintain equipment - Occasionally
On-Call and Remote Work Eligibility
On Call Rotation required? - Yes
Remote work eligible? - No
At TRIMEDX, we support and protect a culture where diversity, equity and inclusion are the foundation. We know it is our uniqueness and experiences that make a difference, drive innovation and create shared success. We create an inclusive workplace by actively seeking diversity, creating inclusion and driving equity and engagement.
We embrace people’s differences which include age, race, color, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, education, genetics, veteran status, disability, religion, beliefs, opinions and life experiences.
Visit our website to view our full Diversity, Equity and Inclusion statement, along with our social channels to see what our team is up to: Facebook , LinkedIn , Twitter .
TRIMEDX is an Equal Opportunity Employer.