Bright Mountain Media, Inc. is a holding company for various digital media companies including Wild Sky Media, Bright Mountain Media, LLC, Oceanside, and Media House, Inc.
As a Staff Accountant, Corporate Revenue Operations you will work as part of the Corporate Team and interact with particular functional teams such as Sales Operations, Business Intelligence, and Finance. In this role your main focus is to support revenue forecasting and reporting, with ad hoc project work to support analysis, design, requirements gathering, org readiness, activities for other projects as required. You will specialize in reviewing, analyzing and evaluating forecast related information based on ASC 606 accounting standards. Supports the global Accounting team. You will report to the Corporate Controller with special emphasis on Revenue Reporting.
- Assisting in month end close for operating and up to consolidated financial statement preparation including balance sheet, income statement, and cash flows and related schedules.
- Assisting in the AP function. Entering invoices for payment
- Be able to communicate effectively with other departments to reconcile receivables and payable
- Assist with Corporate month-end close responsibilities
- Audit select areas of monthly financial statements and document significant variances from prior month and budget
- Complete ad hoc financial analysis assignments
- Preparation and review of journal entries
- Assist with year-end audit, including statutory audits for foreign entities
- Assist with annual 10-K and quaterly10-Q schedules preparation
- Be familiar with banking systems to assist as needed
- Assist in other areas as needed
- Must have attained staff accountant level, or equivalent
- Proficient in MS Office with concentration in Excel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Self-motivated and display initiative
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting
- 2 + years in Accounting
- Prefer Oracle NetSuite Experience
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, PTO