SUMMARY: Responsible for interaction with Independent Store Owners to grow their market share and to assist in the operations of current business. Prospects assigned open territory in order to add new company stores.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Ensures that stores achieve annual territory sales plan.
- Prospects open territories for new business and re-sale scenarios.
- Conducts and maintains market survey for each assigned store to determine current market share and future potential for customers.
- Develops annual store sales business plan with each owner for assigned stores, implements action plans and measures results.
- Ensures that store owners, managers, store teammates and sales representatives are informed on all the company sales promotions, programs, company policies and procedures through use of company intranet.
- Administers annual classification program to meet company schedule, which includes the establishment and maintenance of base inventory profile for each store, the enrollment of each store on the Automatic
- New Number program and the Backorder program.
- Works with installers, store outside salesmen and owners in effort to grow customer market share.
- Ensures that all assigned customers are in compliance on all electronic initiatives, including Exploris, Instant Access, Vision, E-returns.
- Ensures that all stores meet the company brand standards.
- Plans and participates in store events such as farm day, open house, customer day, etc.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Basic understanding of business finance or related skills.
- Must possess excellent salesmanship skills.
- Require good organizational and follow up skills.
- Required to have frequent interaction with internal and external contacts. Works independently.
Position is eligible for bonus based on individual and group performance.