Who is Trace3?
Trace3 is a leading Transformative IT Authority, providing unique technology solutions and consulting services to our clients. Equipped with elite engineering and dynamic innovation, we empower IT executives and their organizations to achieve competitive advantage through a process of Integrate, Automate, Innovate.
Our culture at Trace3 embodies the spirit of a startup with the advantage of a scalable business. Employees can grow their career and have fun while doing it!
Trace3 is headquartered in Irvine, California. We employ more than 850 people all over the United States. Our major field office locations include Atlanta, Denver, Detroit, Indianapolis, Grand Rapids, Lexington, Los Angeles, Louisville, San Diego, San Francisco, and Scottsdale.
Ready to discover the possibilities that live in technology?
Come Join Us!
Street-Smart- Thriving in Dynamic Times
We are flexible and resilient in a fast-changing environment. We continuously innovate and drive constructive change while keeping a focus on the "big picture." We exercise sound business judgment in making high-quality decisions in a timely and cost-effective manner. We are highly creative and can dig deep within ourselves to find positive solutions to different problems.
Juice - The "Stuff" it takes to be a Needle Mover
We get things done and drive results. We lead without a title, empowering others through a can-do attitude. We look forward to the goal, mentally mapping out every checkpoint on the pathway to success, and visualizing what the final destination looks and feels like.
Teamwork - Humble, Hungry and Smart
We are humble individuals who understand how our job impacts the company's mission. We treat others with respect, admit mistakes, give credit where it's due and demonstrate transparency. We "bring the weather" by exhibiting positive leadership and solution-focused thinking. We hug people in their trials, struggles, and failures â€“ not just their success. We appreciate the individuality of the people around us.
About the Role:
The Security Presales Consultant is responsible for technical pre-sales support for Trace3. The consultant will work with the sales team to develop and position solutions, consulting, and services with customers. In the performance of his/her duties, the consultant will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with client security staff and champions. The consultant needs to articulate and demonstrate a broad understanding of multiple security disciplines. The consultant will also be responsible for providing technical oversight and governance on strategic security programs for Trace3 clients.
What You'll Do:
- Work independently on pre-sales activities which includes:
- Understand customer Security infrastructure and business requirements
- Strategic Solution selling
- Solution Presentation
- Participate in conference call discussions
- Solution Demonstrations and Build Proof of Concepts
- Business Solution Design & Proposal
- Working knowledge of virtualization and cloud innovation technology.
- Engage with manufacturer/partner technical experts and pre-sales peers
- Partner with the team to develop the technical implementation plans for designed solutions
- Confirm solutions meet the prospect's requirements and assist sales in technical qualification during the sales qualification process
- Technical Leadership and guidance to services delivery team members during implementation phases
- Conduct and document product and competitive analyses to assist in the sales cycle
- Maintain security certifications (CISSP, CCSP, CASP, C|CISO)
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Interests:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field, or equivalent experience
- Minimum 10 years working experience in pre-sales activities to large enterprise, healthcare, or similar regulated industry customers
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the security industry. In-depth knowledge of multiple security solution areas (Zero-Trust, CASB, IAM, Network Security, SOAR, and UEBA)
- Provide technical thought leadership to your sales team and solution delivery resources
- Proven track record of contributing to the sales cycle and running opportunities from start to finish
- Possess presentation-ready knowledge and product expertise on key security technologies and solutions and specialized expertise in SASE and Zero Trust
- Possess good technical knowledge in Internet architecture, network infrastructure, UNIX, Windows, application security, identity management, email messaging security and web security is essential
- Experience in preparing business solution proposal and provide corporate presentation to senior management
- Possess exposure to security software solutions like firewall, content security, intrusion prevention, encryption, data leakage, data protection and monitoring
- Possess similar experience on enablement channel community in building enterprise channel sales/presales on the product/ technology knowledge and experience in managing proof of concepts
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Able to travel when necessary
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans for you and your dependents
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Match, 529 College Savings Plan, Health Savings Account, Life Insurance, and Long-Term Disability
- Competitive Compensation
- Training and development programs
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Collaborative and cool office culture
- Work-life balance and generous paid time off
***To all recruitment agencies: Trace3 does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our careers email addresses, Trace3 employees or any other company location. Trace3 is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs.