Crown Automotive is currently seeking a Sales Consultant to join our team and to be a part of our family-owned dealership. You'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally.
- Full time position
- Salary plus commission
- Paid Vacation
- 401k retirement plan packages
- Major Holidays off
Sales ConsultantJOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sales Consultants spend time with customers to determine their needs and discuss vehicle options
- Sales Consultants commit to becoming an auto sales expert and gain in-depth knowledge of vehicles and technology
- Sales Consultants test drive vehicles to demonstrate industry leading features
- Complete quotes and explain financing/leasing options for New and Used vehicles
- Follow up with prospective customers and return email / voicemail
- If you are experienced in giving exceptional customer service, have the drive to earn unlimited Income and want to build a career working as a sales representative with exciting new products we look forward to talking with you.
Sales ConsultantJOB REQUIREMENTS
- The ideal candidate must have a strong desire to succeed.
- Prior experience working with customers and providing an exceptional experience. Automotive experience not necessary - we will train the right individual.
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a “people person")
- Basic computer, email and internet proficiency
- Excellent appearance, verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Valid U.S. Driver's license
- Must be willing to submit to a pre-employment background check, DMV screen, and drug screen
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- One location
Work Location: One location