Inside Sales Representative - Halifax
Halifax, NSDownload Information Package
Title: Inside Sales Representative
Location: Halifax, ON
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
- 100% employer paid medical and dental benefits
- Employer RRSP matching program
- Annual Health/Wellness Spending accounts
- Professional growth & development
Inside Sales Responsibilities
- Act as ‘first point of contact’ for incoming sales inquiries and respond or re-direct as required. This will include Equipment, Rental and Contract sales inquiries.
- Field, qualify, and execute on inbound opportunities – including estimating and preparing proposals for assigned product lines and in support of the RSM. This could include Equipment, Rental and Contract proposals.
- Act as primary salesperson for Residential Series (air cooled) Product and non-Bid Spec Commercial Series Product (i.e.: RG, RD, QT) for Atlantic Canada
- Act as primary support salesperson for Generac ‘Guardian Dealers’ for Atlantic Canada
- Monitor Bid Boards to find new bidding opportunities and distribute leads to sales team.
- Work with both internal and external customers to sell and promote the company’s brand and products.
- Manage sales with the aim of achieving gross margins and revenue that exceed targets.
- Support Sales Team with select Opportunity and Tenders – assist with preparation of quotations/tenders as required – especially government tenders or as assigned by Management.
- Actively pursue information which will benefit the Sales team – e.g.: new opportunities, names of upcoming opportunities, successful bidders, pricing feedback, etc.
- Cold call to introduce the Company, expand Customer base and grow sales.
- Regularly and accurately populate the company’s business and contact tracking tools, (eg. CRM, GenConnect, etc.). This includes updating CRM database with all Account and Contact information and classifications.
- Regularly mine the company’s business tracking tools (CRM) to ensure accuracy and timely sales funnel management.
- Provide regular and assertive follow up on all quotes, properly dispositioning each in the Company’s CRM system.
o Coordinate all rentals: such as booking freight, electricians, check in, check out, packing slips for rental inspection.
o Work with technician(s) to provide the following reports: 250 hours, L/B, check in, check out and packing slips.
o Help prepare inventory & parts for emergency rental calls.
o Assist Rental Admin Team with open/close of rental work orders.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Provide reports and forecasts as requested on a timely basis.
- Take a proactive approach to resolving Customer complaints and disputes.
- Responsible for answering and directing all incoming calls in a professional and friendly manner. Learn the different aspects of the company so you can confidently assess the customer’s needs and direct them appropriately.
- Provide general information to callers.
- Perform other possible functions such as: loading, off-loading, receiving mail, ordering supplies, shipping and receiving of parts, providing back-up admin support for Service Operations, etc.
- Other tasks and responsibilities as may be required from time to time consistent with the growth and development of the organization and the position.
- Minimum 5 years’ customer service, inside sales, admin support, or related experience.
- A self-starter and a team player who is able to work both in a team environment and independently.
- Excellent phone skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Excellent problem solving, negotiation, and decision-making skills.
- Well-developed interpersonal, communication and organizational skills, as well as demonstrated effective time management skills, including the ability to multi-task.
- Basic technical skills (mechanical & electrical) an asset.
- A continuous improvement mindset, always looking for more efficient ways to get things done.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office modules.
- A professional image to the Company’s customers and suppliers maintaining the highest ethical standard of conduct.
- Participate in company-sponsored training programs as provided.
- You are part of a team that works together, and you must communicate in such a way that will avoid problems and disputes, always putting the Customer (internal and external) first. Ensure that you work harmoniously with other departments in the Company working towards our common goal of being a dominant provider of our products and services in the markets we serve.
- Adhere to all Company and Governmental Health and Safety rules and regulations and never make compromises in a situation that may put someone at risk.
- In the case of a power outage or declared State of Emergency by any level of Government, be available for work.
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals.
- Overtime as required.
- Lifting or moving up to 50lbs may be required.
SOUNDS LIKE YOU?? APPLY NOW – [email protected]
A little bit about Us…
Proudly Canadian and respected throughout the industry, we have built our success through expertise, integrity, and innovation in providing on-site power generating solutions nationwide. For more than 60 years, our unparalleled reputation for delivering the right generator solution and superior customer service has been built by our loyal Customers. Visit us at www.totalpower.ca to learn more about us.
Our growth: As Canada’s 1st Choice for PowerGen, we’ve been growing quickly and aim to keep doing so – if you want to be part of our success story, join our family and grow with us!
Our culture: Our employees are our biggest asset; their engagement and passion are the key to our success. We EMPOWER them to be ENGAGED!
“Thank you for making this company a very warming and welcoming place to work and do business in.” – Service Manager
Selected candidates with disabilities who require support in the selection process will be accommodated to the best of our ability. Please let us know how we can help.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No Agencies please.