Operating continuously in Denver, Colorado since 1919, A. R. Wilfley & Sons, Inc. is a private, family owned and operated corporation dedicated to manufacturing premier centrifugal pumps for worldwide chemical and slurry operations. Our current CEO is 4th generation owner/operator Mike Wilfley and our president is 5th generation owner/operator Link Wilfley.
Headquartered in the United States, A. R. Wilfley has maintained a production facility and sales operations in India since 1997 as well as a joint venture with Sulzer pumps which was incorporated in Ireland in 2011. Our India branch focuses on the India, Southeast Asia, and Africa markets while the Sulzer joint venture designed and sells our heavy-duty EMW slurry pump.
A.R. Wilfley and Sons, Inc.
Job Title: Application Engineer
Department: Inside Sales/Customer Service
Job Located in Commerce City Colorado
The Application Engineer position supports sales managers, sales representatives, and distributors to ensure efficient and accurate pump quotes. This support exists for both the domestic and international markets.
The Application Engineer will also be cross-trained to assist the Project Manager with managing pump orders and projects, and as international exporter to help backup the entire customer service and inside sales team.
The position will work closely with all departments, including Accounting, Engineering and Manufacturing.
Primary Job Duties
- Provide pump quotes to customers/representatives in a timely manner.
- Effectively consolidate all required documentation for timely and accurate order processing into our system.
- Ability to create order specifications and make revisions according to technical documentation.
- Be able to work with engineering in troubleshooting installations to efficiently identify and resolve issues.
- Be the technical support for Customer Service department, Sales Department, and customers directly.
- Comply with corporate goals, objectives and policies.
- Learn and understand the intricacies of multiple and new product lines.
- Facilitate effective communication, written and verbal, between sales team and manufacturing team.
- Excellent time management skills and capable of performing multiple tasks.
- Must be detail oriented and motivated to solve problems.
- Team player: collaborate with peers and other departments.
- Effective organizational skills. Must be able to filter, sort and follow up with requests.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with positive outlook and high confidence.
- Open to changes in technology or processes.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
- Minimum 2 years of experience with centrifugal pumps or similar industrial equipment
- Proficiency in both English and Spanish languages, both written and verbal.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite of computer software (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Familiarity with Intelliquip pump selection software preferred, but not required.
- Base salary $60-$70K, DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE, bonus program based on performance, dental & health insurance, 401K plan, company paid life and disability insurance.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- United States: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Spanish (Preferred)
- Multiple locations