Cleova Group Inc. is looking for a part-time sales representative to cover the Southern Alberta territory with primary focus on the Calgary area. We are a young and enthusiastic wine and spirits import company operating in Canada. The ideal candidate needs to be a self-starter, have excellent organizational skills and be driven to win. If this describes you and you have experience and desire to work, please send us your resume.
This role is a commission-based role only. Your salary will depend on you. The more you sell – the more you’ll get.
Since we are a young company and we don’t have a lot of product yet, this role is ideal for Liquor Sales representative who are looking to increase their product portfolio.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan and execute sales calls and store visit to new customers such as liquor stores, independent liquor retailers, restaurants, hotels and other similar venues.
- Create the territory sales plan and corresponding sales strategies
- Effectively petition new and existing customers to promote our brands on their shelves – strong oral and written communication skills are essential
- Act as a Brand Ambassador for the company
- Build excellent relationships with Liquor stores, private liquor stores, and restaurants.
- Establish and maintain a sales call and store visit cycle
· Must live in Edmonton Region
· Sales experience in the liquor or hospitality or consumer packaged goods industries is mandatory
· Valid driver’s license, insurance, clean driving record, & own a reliable vehicle
· Wine and Spirits market knowledge is mandatory
· Professionalism and integrity are musts.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Organized, highly motivated, with high energy, and extremely personable
Please email us your cover letter & resume.
Serious inquiries only; no recruiters
Part-time hours: 20-25 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Commission
Salary: From $15.00 per hour
- liquor sales: 2 years (preferred)
- ProServe Certification (preferred)