Fujitsu Computer Products of America, Inc. (FCPA) is an established leader in the Document Imaging industry, delivering innovative scanning solutions and services that enable our customers to solve critical business productivity issues and streamline operations.
We provide scanners and scanner maintenance services, through 4 U.S. based distribution partner resellers and software partners. As an overseas subsidiary of Fujitsu Ltd., the company benefits from the Fujitsu Ltd. annual investment in Research & Development by translating Fujitsu innovative technologies into products and solutions for the U.S. marketplace. The company is responsible for distribution sales and marketing, finance and administration, engineering, and technical support for the Fujitsu document imaging scanner business.
See more here:
Fujitsu Scanner Website: http://www.fujitsu.com/us/about/platforms/fcpa/home
Fujitsu Scanner Parts, Consumables, and ScanAid Kits Website: https://fujitsuscannerstore.com/parts-consumables/
We are seeking a Inside Sales Representative which is our sales point of contact for service contracts and pre-sales hardware questions within their assigned territory. The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for increasing the quality and quantity of qualified leads for the Account Executives; resulting in a stronger pipeline and increased revenue by fostering prospects, building trust and rapport that leads to opportunity.
- Responsible for prospecting hardware and net new service opportunities to drive revenue through the channel and achieve assigned quotas
- Manage outbound/inbound calls.
- Leverage telephone, email, go-to-meeting and other available resources to increase awareness and further develop leads/opportunities
- Qualify new leads from various channel partners and end-users to maintain territory growth and further develop channel relationships
- Handle service renewals with customers that do not respond to pro forma invoices
- Convert leads into opportunities and manage pipeline to close business
- Maintain our CRM database in regards to current deals, track account activity and provide accurate forecasts to management
- Consistently support and share best practices within ISR team to ensure business continuity
- Collaborate with account executives to facilitate relationships with elite partners and achieve territory goals
- Strategize with business development, Channel group/team and marketing team to generate new business prospects
- Collaborate during team calls to establish weekly plans, develop and execute regional business plans to achieve established sales metrics
EXPERIENCE: At least 2+ years’ previous inside sales and value-based sales experience promoting solutions to C level executives, preferably in the technology industry, with an excellent understanding of relating the technology’s value to a customer’s business need along with business development, strong familiarity with prospecting and closing sales.
EDUCATION: High School diploma and/or actively working towards Associates degree in Marketing or Sales.
- Knowledge: Familiar with standard office equipment, knowledge of major CRM, i.e., Salesforce.com; strong computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook); Understanding of our industry; Document Imaging/ECM; good understanding of dynamic business priorities
- Skills: commitment to delivering the highest levels of customer service and satisfaction through interaction, organization, and attention to detail. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required; Outstanding time management and organizational skills, adaptable to changing environment, fast learner and confident, tenacious and enthusiastic personality.
- Abilities: Ability to manage multiple tasks at once (flexible and self-sufficient) and to influence and persuade others to achieve desired outcomes. Must be able to work in a team environment with a demonstrated ability to work autonomously while prioritizing tasks to meet established goals and deadlines.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.