Sales Operations Manager
Choozle is looking for a Sales Operations Manager to be a strategic asset on the day-to-day sales activities. The Sales Ops Manager will be responsible for collaborating and producing individual sales goals, quarterly re-forecast programs, handling commission management and all day to day sales operations activities. Excel and Salesforce as well as other commission management and sales tech stack experience is preferred.
WHO WE ARE
Our Choozle vision is to make Choozle an amazing place to work that exceeds our clients and partners expectations through the application and support of our continuously innovating digital advertising platform. Our culture and our company wins when each individual truly cares about their work and their team.
WHO YOU ARE
- Demonstrate strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills - proven ability to mine data for relevant and actionable insights
- Experience with cross functional project execution, and continually driven to improve performance
- Strong financial modeling and analysis skills. SQL a plus
- Experienced with customer acquisition, growth strategies, and operations
- A strong sense of urgency and ability to work in a fast paced environment with sound business judgment and a focus on problem solving
- Exceptional communication skills including ability to communicate new concepts when interfacing with Business Leaders
- Effectively manages many priorities across the organization and adjust as priorities change
- Experience with data management and an understanding of data transformation and visualization techniques to drive insights and data-driven decision making
- Experience with business analysis tools such as Domo, Tableau, SQL, Excel, Power BI
WHAT YOU’LL DO IN YOUR CHOOZLE POSITION
Overseeing the sales funnel - responsible for tracking conversion rates though each stage of the funnel, analyzing pertinent data to make sound recommendations for how to improve the funnel’s performance.
- Executing weekly/monthly/quarterly sales forecasting - support sales leadership with data and analysis that improves forecast accuracy.
- Knowledge of effective enterprise sales strategies (seed, grow, advise)
- Ability to design prescriptive programs and strategies, and “operationalizing” them
- Comfortable in making recommendations based on complex data sets, adept at prescribing and prioritizing solutions to meet business pipeline problems, and comfortable presenting to VP+ stakeholders.
- Build, maintain, update and optimize critical dashboards in Salesforce.com for key business stakeholders in marketing and sales to track manage and provide insights on KPIs
- Partner with Finance on budgeting, goal-setting, metric definition, and sales performance reporting;
- Support the Sales team on strategic planning, sales strategy, and special projects;
- Serve as a consultant to HR on sales compensation and incentive planning;
- Develop models and analysis to support our decision making and strategy;
- Translate strategy into specific business initiatives, develop operational plans, execute, measure, and iterate;
- Streamlining and optimizing the sales process -responsible to pinpoint areas for improvement in the sales process that can increase velocity and close rate.
- Implementing and managing sales automation tools - Ensure the sales team has the tools they need to succeed by evaluating usage and capability of the tools currently in use.
- Working with sales leadership to develop organizational goals - responsible to work with sales leaders to provide data-driven input on future organizational goals.
SKILLS THAT WILL HELP YOU IN THIS ROLE
- BA/BS in business administration, finance, management information systems or related discipline
- Experience using CRM Software, BI Tools and Google Applications
- 3-5 years of sales operations experience
- Experience running tactical or strategic sales trainings.
- Strong computer skills, including Slack, Salesforce.com, Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
3 REASONS YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Choozle was just awarded the #2 spot for small companies on this years’ Denver Post top workplaces!
- You will be the hub of knowledge at Choozle and will work cross-functionally across all company departments.
- You will have a chance to make an impact on a fast-growing startup company and leave your mark on the business.
In addition to salary range of $80,000-95,000, Choozle offers:
- Company Equity
- $100 Monthly Wellness Stipend
- $1,000 education stipend ($250/a quarter)
- Covered Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Self-Managed Time Off
- Remote work flexibility
- 401k contribution/match (3%)
Choozle is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
OTHER DUTIES Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; and use hands to finger, handle or feel controls. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision. This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary.