Publicis Groupe, known for its world-renowned creativity, best in class technology, digital and consulting expertise, is the world’s third largest communications group in the world. With more than 80,000 people in over 100 countries, the Groupe has four Solution hubs: Creative with Publicis Communications, Media with Publicis Media, Digital business transformation with Publicis.Sapient, and Health & Wellbeing with Publicis Health.
Since 2014 and the acquisition of Sapient, Publicis Groupe has undergone a profound transformation by scaling a new model connecting data, creativity and technology. We have continued on that journey with the 2019 acquisition of Epsilon to further scale our data led offering and provide true momentum to our clients own transformation.
This model, with a country led approach, is called the “Power of One” and gathers all the capabilities of the Groupe under one roof, putting clients at the core of the organisation. It breaks down the silos between Publicis Communications, Publicis Media, Publicis.Sapient, and Publicis Health making them work seamlessly and efficiently to help clients transform marketing and business at scale.
We are dedicated to ensuring an inclusive environment where employees feel empowered to share their experiences and ideas. We encourage participation ina variety of Business Resource Groups, including groups for Women, People of Color, Veterans, LGTBQ community and allies, and more. For more information regarding our efforts around diversity and inclusion visit us at https://rse2018.publicisgroupe.com/en/nos-talents or ask your recruiter for details.
The Global Marketing organization is charged with bringing together Publicis Groupe’s marketing and digital business transformation offerings across creativity, media, data and technology, to drive business growth for Publicis. The Growth Intelligence team sits inside this Marketing organization. Growth Intelligence is responsible for tracking anticipated pitches, prospecting new clients, tracking & monitoring the new business pipeline via Salesforce, measuring new business pitch performance, and reporting outcomes internally and externally.
This is an exciting time to be joining the Growth Intelligence team. A new vision and structure for Global Marketing has led to the expansion of our Growth Intelligence team to help us win more, more often.
In this newly created opportunity, this role will support the Growth Intelligence team on all workstreams to drive pipeline and performance intelligence. You will partner with the prospecting leads, utilizing 3rd party resources to predict and monitor the upcoming pitch pipeline and expected timing, as well as gather background info and intelligence on key prospects and opportunities. You will also spearhead Salesforce efforts across our global network to track & report on internal business intelligence, new business pitches, client growth and prospecting efforts. You will enforce data governance, allowing for accurate and timely measurement of new business performance, including revenue conversion and win rates. This role will interact with a variety of Groupe teams including the Global Business Development practice, Investor Relations, the Global Client Practice, and internal technical teams.
The ideal candidate will have an outstanding track record in project management and managing multiple stakeholders. You will need proven collaborative skills with the ability to connect with multiple teams across brands, geographies and practices. You will thrive in a fast paced and agile environment.
- Assist in the qualification of pitch opportunities by completing company due diligence templates
- Build intelligence on prospective clients from across brands through focused research, sleuthing and data collection
- Map prospects’ organizations including contact names, roles, general responsibilities, relevant characteristics and record in Salesforce
- Support internal and external marketing campaigns including monitoring timing of distribution going out to various groups and supporting campaign creation.
- Oversee day-to-day operations, maintenance, and support of Salesforce as the internal and external marketing communications platform
- Support new business teams with entry of contacts and related data into SF connected with prospecting, new business opportunities and client engagement
- Participate in data governance initiatives to drive consistent and proper handling of data inside the platform and across the business for accurate reporting
- Track and manage any change requests for reporting requirements from teams
4 year Bachelor’s degree required
- 3-4 years of work experience in the advertising industry (Media or Creative)
- Basic knowledge of Salesforce as a platform or any other CRM / ERP
- An understanding of data management principles and data governance best practices
- Experience working with many different stakeholders across a large organization
- Comfortable working in fast paced & deadline driven environment across geographies
- Strong communication skills & ability to build strong relationships across teams and countries
- Independent and self-starter with strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Candidate should be agile; able to move from one project to another based on new information learned or leader’s direction
- Must be a skilled writer capable of compiling information in easy-to-digest formats
- Proficiency in Excel a must; Ability to analyze large data sets to identify and correct anomalies accurately and efficiently.
- Global experience is a plus
- Marketing or Media Operations experience is a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.