Under direct supervision, process all incoming orders from Sales force, customers, and BAKEMARK affiliates
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Download PSP orders into NDS system after review and correction of ROE Edit List.
- When necessary, manually enter orders into NDS or PSP system.
- Reviews and corrects Order File Status Report. Transfers order file for routing.
- Notify customers or sales reps. of customer item “outs”.
- Ensures COAs, and Spec Sheets are provided to Customers as necessary.
- Daily invoicing of credit memos.
- Credit and Collections Answers telephone and direct calls to appropriate person.
- Research customer, Sales Rep and BAKEMARK Affiliate inquiries.
- Back up to Will-Call and other positions as directed by Supervisor.
- Provide Sales Representative vacation relief.
- Files documents as directed.
- Assist Office Supervisor with back office duties as needed; such as cash handling and NDS data input.
- Treat all customers both external and internal with dignity and respect.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and safety rules as stated in the Employee Handbook and otherwise posted or communicated.
- Other duties will be assigned as needed to meet company goals and objectives.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or
training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple
correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one situations to customers and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions,
and decimals. Ability to count change when handling cash.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software and 10 key.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee must be able to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear continuously for 8 or more hours at a time. The employee must be able to use hand to finger, handle, or feel; climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl, taste or smell for 8 hours or more at a time, and lift and/or move object approximately 5 to 10 pounds from floor level to a height of 6 feet.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust and focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to risk of electrical shock and risk of radiation. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
BakeMark is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at BakeMark via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written agreement in place for this position from BakeMark HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of BakeMark. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by BakeMark as a result of the referral or through other means.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $0.01 - $1.00 per hour
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)