Sager Electronics, a wholly owned subsidiary of TTI Inc., a Berkshire Hathaway Inc. company, is a North American distributor of Interconnect, Power and Electromechanical components from leading manufacturers worldwide. Grounded in over 130 years of innovation and service, Sager Electronics provides customers and suppliers a unique combination of operational excellence and innovative business solutions through its Distributing Confidence® business model. Headquartered in Middleborough, MA, Sager Electronics operates a national network of field sales representatives and strategically located service centers across North America. To learn more about Sager, visit www.sager.com
At Sager we have a high-energy sales team that supports our vision of understanding and satisfying our customers. We are currently looking for an Inside Sales Representative for our Santa Ana, CA team. We are looking for someone who is driven, sales focused, result’s oriented and ready to be part of our Inside Sales team.
How you will spend your time:
- Developing customer relationships using your product knowledge to achieve sales targets, while providing seamless customer service.
- Answering customer questions regarding technical information, pricing, delivery, and order status information.
- Working with field sales and sales management to identify and develop strategies, which support new and/or existing sales opportunities.
- Working to build and coordinate relationships with supplier representatives, and all customer purchasing contacts.
- Meeting and/or exceeding mutually agreed upon sales goals and objectives. Achieving target profit margins as established by management.
We’re excited if you have:
- A Bachelor’s degree preferred; but not required.
- Proficiency in MS Excel; knowledge of PeopleSoft a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- The ability to constructively address and diffuse customer issues in a timely manner.
- Strong analytical skills to interpret data from a wide variety of sources.
Sager Electronics offers an attractive benefits package for full time employment, including medical/vision/dental insurance, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, paid time off, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, and a company matched 401(k). To learn more about Sager Electronics, please visit our web site at http://www.sager.com.
Sager Electronics is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental disability, veterans’ status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.